Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

READ THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Alright.
I'm gonna say this one last time.

Contributing is not my thing. I only joined this forum to get my two cents on things. Yes I am annoying. But that is not me in person. Really.

The main reason I go here is to read questions that would pertain to me and see the advices that people give.
I take the advice just to tell you guys. This forum shouldn't be taken so seriously. I respect your opinions that you think that I am retarded.

Okay. But does that really make you a Don Juan. You should all be macking with girls and then telling us how you did it. That's what I always wait for.

If I flamed anybody...or annoyed anybody...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it I was just having some problems. Friends here are awesome but they have stuff to do to too.

I' sorry.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Don't be mad, l created the double your dumping tips with all my heart and l got rejected in front of 10.000 djs(HEHE)

Just learn from your mistakes: No one here want to have fun, they want to be serious, they want to discuss, they want to post they personal experiences to get compliments.

Get it?

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't really post anything ESPN.
I was just trolling around.
Prtty retarded huh.
I wath tho confuthed.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough of the friggin gay lisp jokes, Mark!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick:
Enough of the friggin gay lisp jokes, Mark!

what the hell is your problem. It's not a lisp joke. I was making a point retard.
Read the post and get beyond the wall of immaturity.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you're upset by the way the DJs are reacting to your presence here. So why don't you change the way you're acting? You don't want to change? Fine, then act stupid somewhere else. Otherwise, get used to people here thinking you're an idiot.

I found this site because I was looking to learn something. But I also believe I have a responsibility to give something back. Since I do contribute once in a while, I feel it's okay for me to get a little stupid now and then. That's part of my personality. Hopefully, the people that I've offended know that I am serious about helping myself and others.

But you are rapidly falling into the Sixpak GQ category. Quit acting like a jackass. If you're learning anything from this forum, tell us about it.

We really don't take ourselves that seriously. But you can't act stupid all the time. Contribute once in a while, and you'll get some respect. If you're not getting it, don't cry to us about it. It's because you're not earning it.

------------------
"For anybody who's on the downside of advantage and relying purely on courage... it's possible."
- Russell Crowe

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by galactus:
Obviously you're upset by the way the DJs are reacting to your presence here. So why don't you change the way you're acting? You don't want to change? Fine, then act stupid somewhere else. Otherwise, get used to people here thinking you're an idiot.

I found this site because I was looking to learn something. But I also believe I have a responsibility to give something back. Since I do contribute once in a while, I feel it's okay for me to get a little stupid now and then. That's part of my personality. Hopefully, the people that I've offended know that I am serious about helping myself and others.

But you are rapidly falling into the Sixpak GQ category. Quit acting like a jackass. If you're learning anything from this forum, tell us about it.

We really don't take ourselves that seriously. But you can't act stupid all the time. Contribute once in a while, and you'll get some respect. If you're not getting it, don't cry to us about it. It's because you're not earning it.

Thanks galactus. I know that already.