Read this, its funny...

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I go to a close friends birthday (we fooled around before). We went drunk karaoke singing. It was fun. It was a big group so that night after everyone is leaving the house. I say "so you gonna follow me home tonight have some fun like last time".... we fooled around last time with alcohol. She says not tonight. Then she texts me saying she doesnt wanna do anything with me. LOL. I didnt mind cuz i didnt really care. My reply to her was "If you'd like to have fun come by, no worries". She texts me some long ass text, i just reply with a good night. three days later i get a text from her around 9pm, it says "im bored, wanna drink?"

This just is funny to me, dont know why. What do you guys think? Let the Sosuave crew, analyze this to the depths of the deep blue sea.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes bored and wants to drink. if something happens something happens, dont try to hard.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never try to analyze emotions. she wasn't in the mood-maybe she is now. Unless there is a large pattern to work with,analyzing women is like analyzing the weather.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually met women who just like to get drunk and ****.

They might not show any sexual attraction to you while sober, but 4 or 5 beers later, they are all over you. Or maybe they do show sexual attraction: "I want to drink with you" could mean "I want to get drunk and have sex with you"

In the end:

Drinking = An excuse.

Don't argue with it, don't rationalize it. Just accept the tang. And if things go sour between you two, give her an AA pamphlet.