Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read This: It Will Change Your Life

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, before I get started with my post, I want to start off with a couple ideas for you to think about.

*Why did you click on my post? Most likely because you are looking for something to change your life

*What in your life do you want to change? Is it really girl related, or is a problem derived from about of your mentality (mental make up, brain processing, etc.)

*Can you trust me? Am I any more certified to give you advice, than you to me?

Well, I don't know you, but as per the last asterisk, I can tell you that I have become very successful, but not successful as a "player," "dj," "pua," or any title that means I'm fvcking mad girls.

No, I've attained the career I've always dreamed about as a child, and I've been in a long term relationship for the past two years. However, my girl and I may break up shortly because I'm putting my career ahead of our relationship.

That's sort of a tangent, but I want you to know where I am coming from so you understand what I'm talking about. Look at my posts and notice I haven't posted for a very long time if you don't believe me.

Anyway, back to the point of the post.

Why did you click on my post? What do you need to change in your life?

Think about this for a moment...what is it you are seeking?

Visualize this and narrow in on it...

The problem with many people is that they are looking for answers that they have inside themselves...

Ex: A guy is looking to date a very pretty girl he sees at Starbucks everyday, but everytime he is about to talk to her, he says to himself "she'd never go for a guy like me! I'm too ____insert adjective here___."

If the the guy said to himself, "I'm the perfect guy for this girl! She'd be lucky to talk to me! She's probably a very sweet girl who wants someone to talk to," the outcome would be very different; he would talk to this girl and it would go as good as he planned.

The secret to success is visualizing what you want, believing it, and then committing to the action.

I promise you if you do this you will be successful.

I don't mean just "visualize it." You have to believe what you visualize.

When I say visualize, I don't mean just a success you can see.

If you are about to call a very important client at work, and you need to make sure you convince he or she to do xyz, you need to imagine before you call that your conversation will go well.

People subconsciously pick up on how you feel and change their reaction to the way you are presenting yourself.

Before work, I take the time to dress up as nicely as possible because it makes me feel good about myself and visualize success throughout the day, as well as make others see that I look nice, and therefore consequently people perceive me as successful.

You may be wondering now "Void, I thought you'd be talking about how to get girls! I don't care about getting a career. I want pvssy!"

Let me link the ideas for you, so you understand.

So if you want hot, respectable, and good quality girls, you need to be a catch yourself.

You don't have to be a millionaire, or some ivy league graduate, but you need to radiate with happiness.

You need to have an aura of "hey I'm happy and no matter what happens I will be content with life."

Therefore, you need to visualize this person that is happy with himself and not reliant on girls, or anyone for that matter, to make them happy. You need to be self-reliant and self-sufficient.

VISUALIZE this person. Believe you are he or she. And then become this person!

This is the key.

Every single person on the face of the planet has the potential to do whatever they wish.

The only limits on their hopes and dreams is the limits they place on themselves.

Think about that.

If you visualize that you are unsuccessful, I guarantee that you will be unsuccessful.

If you visualize success, I guarantee that you will be successful, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but in the near future.

Visualize, believe, act, and work hard, those are the four keys to success...

I wish I had time to expand, but I need to go to sleep.

I hope this makes sense and hopes at least one person who reads this...

If you have any questions, post it... I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

I *guarantee* that if you use my method of visualizing a goal, believing in it, acting on it, and working hard, you can accomplish anything.

Anyone in the world can do this.

Look at Barack Obama, for instance. Whether or not you agree with his political policies, his achievement of becoming the first African American president is amazing. His family was extremely poor, and his dad died when he was very young, and then his mother died in about fifteen years ago. He supported himself and eventually became president. It's quite amazing.

Anyway, I have to go now...

Once again, Good luck and drop me a question if you want

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I practice, I visualize what i want and I feel how i would feel once I attain it. This works because it engraves those beliefs into your mind, as if they have been already accomplished, and this does wonders for keeping a strong faith and a strong inspiration.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
morepoonplease said:
the same mindset can be found in the bible

duh. is the pope catholic?

why do you think its the same mindset?

because it works

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like drama, and men that dont give a crap to them, just live YOUR life, women is just a fraction of it (life and your happiness).
You want p*ssy? that is easy (and if that is all you want from life, that is sad).
Just relax and enjoy the craziness that is life.