Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

read this<I THINK IM JUST GOING TO GIVE UP>read this

-XL-

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been at this don juan stuff for a while now(about a month or two) and ive been doing just about everything in the bible and using all the advice that i get and its just not working.i have a life, im on the football team i go to the movies or to the football games on fridays everything.i ask a lot of girls on dates just like they tell me to and not one of them has said yes.i have probably asked a total of 10 girls so far.i dont even just go for the hottest girls either ive even tried some of the less sexy, less popular chicks and i get NOTHING.even some of the guys dont like me, they pick on me and mess with me all the time.dont get me wrong im pretty popular at my school but still.

im just out of ideas.i do everything and ive been trying my hardest and im just getting nothing.im sick of all the rejections and wasting my time with this so i guess im going to give it up.thank you to everyone that has tried to help me or give me advice...good luck to you all.later

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One or two months? I bet more tan 50% of the people on this site take more time than that to see any results...but if you're ready to puss out after only this amount of time, that's your call...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GOod man QUIT , you are wasting your time, whats the point of *****ing about quiting just quit!

now when you quit you probley wont try so hard.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up chump,

i started in march, 6 months ago... yeah half a year!
I'm starting to see the results just now!

Maybe the reason you aint getting any is cuz you are trying to hard and people get the desperate vibe from you?

Dude, this isn't an instant gratification site... you have to work years to to establish some of the higher points of Don Juanism.

I suggest the Don Juan Bootcamp... and try to get girls from out of school

Reaction score
Leave, I liked your company on this site, but go ahead. The Don Juan way of life isn't suited for long head ass, weak p*ssy motherf*ckers!

Oh and as my signature says!:
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
ll
V

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl 1-2months...thats a joke dude.
ive been on here since april 2002 .. meaning ive been on 16 months.. quiting isnt going to help you any.
dont worry about what everyones saying.. just make a choice now.. realise you will have times like this and that u will keep going on because u want to eventually achieve what u want.. or u could just quit forever, your choice.
if you quit forever you wont get what u want tho.. so i dont see why u would quit.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11 months right here son. You still got a long way to go.

There is no "miracle cure" for being an AFC. It takes hard work, dedication, and self-control. 11 months into the Don Juan lifestyle I am still picking up a lot of information, I am by no means perfect in anyway. But damnit, 11 months has made major differences in my life.

I'm sorry if you feel like giving up. But sometimes you have to grab your balls, suck it up and go for it.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do something because the bible says so. Do what you want to do. It seems you're so focused on getting the girl that you're not having a good time. If you are forcing yourself to concentrate on using every seduction technique known to man, then it will look awkward, and people will think there's something up your ass. Seriously, quit trying to do things so perfectly and have a little fun.

CadillacCTS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I been on this site for only 2 weeks and Im seeing results...

The KEY for ur sucess is strong gradual progression...

From the ground up rebuild ur self.

Trow all ur bad, unattractive parts out the window and keep the good parts. For example I used to be a "nice" guy, so ppl took advantage of me and walk all over me. When I rebuilted my self I developed an attitude that doesnt take sh!t from anyone yet I am a positive and well mannered.

Dont worry if u FAIL, cuz Failure is another learning method

so go there and be the man you want to become

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The question you should ask yourself: Were you any better off before you tried this?

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
13 monthes here.

I started seing results the first 3 days. I tried some stuff with eye contact. I saw a girl at the beach, and smiled. She smiled back. Then I washed my feet, and left. She had stopped doing what she was doing, and stared at me all the way to my building. Its a shame that I was too AFC to talk to her, but it got me hooked.

Tonight I was on a really fun car date with the captin of our schools dance team. She is an 8.5, and I use the true scale (hotness / B i t c h y n e s s).

I have come full circle. From the dorky computer programmer, to the cool guy that many girls want to be with, and many guys want to be.

Gentlemen, stick with it. I know that the real Don Jaun lies with in. It just needs some coaching.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay okay...
enough with this!!!

I have point that no-one else has pointed out yet:
Listen out!

I just read that you used DJ-techiques on less/non-attractive girls??
Heh, you DO NOT use them on average chicks.
because DJ'ism helps you get HOT girls! not "less sexy" ones.
It's for women who respect themselves to not desperately want any nice guy they can have.

I think what you did is used C&F wrong, were too ****y and all these girl AFC's, thought you are really a jerk when they really want a nice guy instead.

Also I'd like to point out that DJ'ism isn't about techiniques (they are there to JUST help), it is ALL about what is going inside YOUR head.

So, you must decide what you want here:

a) Try to change and develope yourself to a real DJ, get the hot women and be what you have always wanted to be.
OR
b) Stick on what you already have, get rejected by ugly girls and be your current self for rest of your life.

are you still wondering?
really?

Let me pick it for you...
STOP BEING SOME F*CKING P*SSY NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTINUE WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY STARTED AFTER JUST FEW LITTLE REJECTIONS EVEN THEY REALLY REALLY HURT YOUR AH, SO SENSITIVE HEART AND YOUR BIG ÀSS EGO!

Even if you don't change after that I'm clueless and even unwilling to continue. If you choose not to get back on your feet after that go to hell, because that's what you deserve if heaven isn't the right option for you!!!

- Hot Ice

-XL-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Also I'd like to point out that DJ'ism isn't about techiniques (they are there to JUST help), it is ALL about what is going inside YOUR head.
youre right..i realized that id been trying to use every single technique in hte bible and that just wont work..you have to take a few of the techniques that youre good at and and that fit your personality and use them..

anyway im embarassed that i would post something like this..i was goin through a hard time but im over it now and now im gonna be the DJ i know i can..

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -XL-
youre right..i realized that id been trying to use every single technique in hte bible and that just wont work..you have to take a few of the techniques that youre good at and and that fit your personality and use them..

anyway im embarassed that i would post something like this..i was goin through a hard time but im over it now and now im gonna be the DJ i know i can..
That's the attitude!

Nobody becomes master by reading the Bible.
It rewuires some hard work and action too,
but I'm sure you'll do just fine.

No go, improve and enjoy!