Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

! ! ! READ THIS BEFORE TRYING SS ! ! !

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! A Warning to every person who have not tried SS !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you learn SS there are some fundementals you have to be aware of. There are negative sideeffects of SS, which everyone should consider before starting to learn it.

For me, SS destroyed my way of looking at people, it made the falling love a fukking laboration. There is no mystique, there is no "this moment is magic". Just well-calculated ways to get into these emotionall states. I became a disrespectful prick which saw everything in life as a experiment.

Will people love you for you or will people love you for your technique? Can you live in a relationship where the only way you got your woman was to manipulate her?

Will you be able to rip up the entire fall-in-love process and systematicly use it to rid yourself from the pleasures of not knowing how it is done?

Will you be able to know that your look on women, and people in general will be a little more disrespectful? That you will look on women in another, worse way?

Will you be able to feel that you manipulate people into doing what you want, and live with the guilt?

Will you be able to have the risk of being aborbed by SS, and getting laid is the only thing that matter in your life, that you don't grow emotionally connected to anyone cause you only experiment on them?

Will you be able to not have way back from this forbidden knowledge, that will change your life for better or for worse? Never to experience the "true" love when you are you without manipulating, or knowing what is happening?

If you have a slightest doubt on ANY of these questions then do not learn SS, do what Pook suggests. BE A MAN. SS is not for you then.

SS IS dangerous. Be prepared to take the consequences if you learn it!

My life has already become corrupted by SS, so I may as well learn it and use it in other areas than love, I will do what Pook suggests instead. The choice is yours, choose carefully.

--- Awkward

[This message has been edited by Awkward (edited 11-26-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Awkward (edited 11-26-2002).]

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some ancient cultures, people used to view the sun as a god. Of course now we know better that it's really just a hot ball of hydrogen and other molecules. Does that mean we see a different sun than they do?

That's how I see SS. When ever you would have those moments with a girl where you'd have "love at first sight" or you seemed to click right away, it was most likely because you two spoke in "patterns" without knowing it.

The myth is taken away but it's still the same sun.

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know that, the difference, that you were not aware of it. You didn't know how to control other peoples states...

That's a huge difference, I would not be able to live in a relationship were I mindfukked her to like me. ONS maybe, but nor LTR's... those must be genuine.

--- Awkward

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't true for everyone Awkward. For me and as well as some others, SS has enhanced passion for life and love. It has sparked new life to the emotions that were dormant. If it does what you say it did to you, then SS hasn't fully worked for you.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awkward said: "Will people love you for you or will people love you for your technique?"

That's the worse problem about SS. And that's why I didn't use it yet.

I want women to like me for what I really am, and not for the techniques. I want them to be crazy for me, not for the techniques.

Anyway, some people are honest and say that SS is only worth for easy sex.

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Drew

I think however that everyone should be aware of the risks. SS is not bad, it just involves some negative things that might happen.

Pedro:

Exacly my point.

--- Awkward

Tengu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I intend to become proficient in SS, but i do have some of those fears. So far i intend to keep the SS to a minimum, use it to overcome obstacles, yet i am also trying to improve myself using similar methods.

I hope to naturually project charisma, yet fall back on a little SS to get the right first impression. I can't SS them forever, so fall back to normal dating, just with a little more sex. After that i hope my fall back on my personality. If that makes any sense.

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Awkward:

Tengu, that makes sense, I think that is the best way to use SS, not to manipulate, but to only use when it is truely needed.
But of course my friend. You see, I was reading a maibag from David DeAngelo (double your dating) where somebody asked him what he could talk about while on a date.

Guess what David told him. To tell stories!!! You see, SS is not about patterns, and it is not about manipulating people. It isn't for me. In fact it provides me with a framework of what to talk about. I mix it in with other things.

I have a friend who has been on many dates with girls, and in all of them, except for the ones where the gilr was needy and lonely, he ended up making a friend, and not a lover. Why? Because of what he talked about.

He talked about his life, her life and all that other boring stuff. While he should have been having fun, she should have been having fun, and laughing and he could have mixed in a little SS to get the feelings involved.

If SS has made you into a calculating person, then you need to reevaluate your beliefs, and move on from it. Start by being more true to yourself. At least you know you can throw in patterns anytime when you need that extra push.

I never embraced SS 100% It is in my nature to collect knowledge from all the fields but not embrace any of them. I am still carving my own path, and always find myself using things that I 've read about months and years ago. I'll take what's available, but I am still going my own way. I believe in the end this will mean more for me than embracing different things and sticking with them.

If that is what you are doing, then you my friend are involved in a religion of some kind, and spewing out words from that religion's bible. If that's what you want, or if that's who you are, then by all means stay there.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from on this topic. When you fall in love its an amazing thing - But! What about those who never have been in love, not even close. This is at least a chance for them to get what each and every one of us is entitled to. And anyway these techniques could be used after the relationship has started to keep her interest going.

Maybe we were destined to find out these techniques in order to become better at seduction. After all think about the way we've all evolved into what we are today. We are becoming smarter every day and every day we get closer to becoming the person we've always wanted to be.

------------------
"The past does not equal the future"

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with Awkward. You have the power to seduce anyone, but you lose that wonderful feeling. You start looking at people like sacs filled with blood and tissue with a primitive mind, which is easy to manipulate.

You just know the mind mechanism and push the levers. It becomes a factory process. You practice prononciation, body language, delivery and smoothness of your speech. It all gets pretty dull after the first fascination passes and then you feel sad, because you know how primitive humans beings are.

And then you find yourself empty, because you no girl wants you for what you truly are.

If you dont want to live with this feeling, then forget about SS.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what Awkard means, but after starting to try SS out, I'm realizing something:

When I'm out to seduce a girl, or just to have a seducive conversation, not bullsh!t fluff talk, I want her to experience intense feelings and experiences that no other a$$hole out there can fully give to her.
It's like, when she's proofed to be worth the time and attention to seduce her, my reward is to give her complete understanding which she probably never had yet.

If you see it this way, you don't feel so bad, because after all the person isn't feeling bad, she's feeling good.
You're not manipulating her into suffering, you're reminding her of all the great feelings she has sleeping inside of her.

And for the girls, these feelings are 100 times more intense than for us, so they enter a state of complete happiness.

It's like they met the Prince Charming they had been dreaming of since they were little girls.

And for that, they give a sweet reward

I'm only starting to try SS, but I had two friends of mine, which have boyfriends, to tell me that no one has ever understood them in such a way like me.

I'm not going to steal them from their boyfriends, because I believe that when you have those powers you must have Ethics too.
They're only my guinea pigs.

I think that there's not MUCH reason to be guilty...

Anyways, that's my 2 cents on it, if someone disagrees I'll be glad to talk about it !

BBB

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS will give the person you use it on wonderful feelings, unless you want to give them a phobia or something.

That is not what I am talking about; I am talking about that the entire life will become a process, another state-of-mind when you think about everything that you can do. Sometimes I wish I had never heard of SS, I want to be able to just experience wonderful feelings and not knowing why, and I also want to know how I can make people feel that.

I think Vronski put my entire post out well. Thanks man.

PrinceCharming:

The risk is there. I am abandoning SS a little, just to use when I really need it and be C + F.

---- Awkward

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I don't think anyone here is using ss for an ltr, and if you are, you're barking up the wrong tree. From my experience, it is a field used primarily in one night stand situations, and in that case it shouldnt make you feel more of a "disrespecful prick" than picking up a pissed girl at a nightclub.

[This message has been edited by Donjuanpablo (edited 11-26-2002).]

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm in an LTR right now actually. Using SS to the right and to the left, but we also have a lot in common.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to anyone for anything: learn how mindsets work. If you want to be an AFC, be an AFC. If you want to be a nice guy, be a nice guy. If you want to be a jerk, be a jerk. If you want to be a Don Juan, be a Don Juan. If you want to be a Casanova, be a Casanova. If you want to be a Seductor, be a Seductor.

Others may call this flexibility and some may call it a multi-personality disorder, but I prefer to call multi-faceted in various talents.

Choose who you are and what you want to be.

This is the ultimate lesson you will learn in life. It cannot be taught by another person. It's one of those lessons of life where only experience and practice will help you master this ability.

Modify your emotional state. Assimilate different behaviors.

Where do you want to go today? - Microsoft

Who do you want to be?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and don't forget that being a great liar will help you in all the actions you do.

When you lie, believe that your lie is true, and you will lie as if you are telling the truth. People will believe a great liar. That's all you have to do.

Don't try to lie and imitate yourself as you think you would behave if you were telling the truth. That's just all wrong. You'll come across as a cheap imitation and be found out for your lying.

Liars lie as if the lie itself were the truth.

You can apply this rule to nearly anything having to do with social engineering.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The magic in attraction doesn’t go away just because you know the science behind it, and know how to make people feel it. In fact, both you and her become happier if you can create attraction and other good feelings.

SS and other DJ techniques are all about creating feelings. This knowledge makes you happier. You just need to look at the angry and bitter newbies on this site to understand that people without a deep understanding in this subject aren’t feeling good. It isn’t the rejection that makes them bitter. It’s the lack of knowledge about why they got rejected, and what they should have done instead, that makes them bitter.

It’s funny... Before I knew how to talk with girls in an attractive way, I thought all girls were boring. I was wondering if I ever would meet a girl that is good enough for me. After a while I realized that I was the one who made the mistakes. I wasn’t leading the conversations in the right directions, and they became boring. Now, I’m keeping it ****y/funny and I always lead the conversation towards talking about feelings. I have a good time, and so does she.

The bottom line: Creating feelings is good. SS is all about creating feelings => SS is good.

/Turbobird

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you want to admit it or not, the only time a woman "loves" you is when you get her feeling emotions no one has ever made her feel. In other words, you aren't dependant on the whims of a woman's emotions to make that "connection", YOU DECIDE WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE IT!

Be a pragmatist, and go with what works. Don't go around wishing things were different, and brooding because they aren't.

Believe me dude, it'll drive you nuts.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awkward you must be on a Portuguese IRC channel related to this one !

Europe rules !

Ah, feel free to mail me to pedro.sa@anacom.pt, or my ICQ 16544272.