Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read this about the most popular fitness cover model

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In our local paper, there was a story on Michael O'Hearn, a fitness model dude that has been on 463 magazine covers. He says he doesn't possess a freakishly-large body usually associated with muscle magazines. His physique is ripped, but not over the top. He says, "i understand the 5% of people who want to look like bodybuilders, but i'm going for the 95% who don't."

Here's the interesting part: He says he shows up at Gold's gym in Venice, daily at 4am for an hour and a half - one hour of cardio plus abs and weights. He goes back in the afternoon to weight train for about 45 minutes with Lou Ferrigno. Then it says, "O'Hearn can maintain his physique on an hour of training a day, but when he's preparing for a bodybuilding competition or a shot, he ups the cardio, goes easy on the carbs, and whittles his body fat down from 6 percent to 1.6 percent."

He's quit personal training, became an American Gladiator for awhile, and he's one four Mr. Universe titles and powerlifting competitions in California.

So, i have a couple questions:
- 1.6 percent bodyfat??? Is that true?
- Does his regimine sound OK? I would never get up that early and do cardio 7 days a week, but if he does it, maybe i should too. :)
- I wonder what his split is, if he's lifting 7 days a week?

Any other comments or questions on this info?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one retarded article. Either that or his approach to bodybuilding. Also, i don't think you could even be alive with 1.6%BF. The gold standard of measuring has a 2% margin of error, and the regular method used in gyms is another 2-3% from the gold standard. So he could actually be 6.6%, which sounds about right for a contest.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what he looks like.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah... I know this guy! :cool: He's a bad-ass mofo, excellent physique.

The only qualm I have about his whole "style" and visual persona is that he is too pretty, at least for an 'athelte' (if you count being a fitness model as a form of athletics). I swear I got the gut feeling that he was gay. :confused: :D

With his Greek figure and looks, he should've been a runway model - he would've done well for himself, not to mention a better standard of living (assuming he made it there in NYC).

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
He's not gay but... :eek:

He's shredded!

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O'Hearn has been around for a good decade now. He may be pretty but he is as hardcore as they come. An excellent powerlifter and he knows his stuff. Could have cut it very well in pro bodybuilding had he decided to go the chemical route.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike O' Hearn is the man! Great body and face...could make an excellent dj.

On training...just because the pros do it, it doesnt mean you should. Genetics is about 90 percent of the fight, and the rest is up to you. This guy can maintain a great physique with cardio every morning, but it doesnt mean you can.

If i have time later, i'll get up some pics of shawn ray when he was 16, and you'll understand how much genetics matter.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Templeton
O'Hearn has been around for a good decade now. He may be pretty but he is as hardcore as they come. An excellent powerlifter and he knows his stuff. Could have cut it very well in pro bodybuilding had he decided to go the chemical route.
You mean had he decided NOT TO CONTINUE with the chemical route.

It is clear by his pics and development that O'Hearn IS NOT ALL NATURAL.

He just doesn't juice to the degree needed to mutate into some 300lb. freak a la Coleman and Schlierkamp.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh...

Originally posted by victor von doom
No. Mike O'Hearn IS a DJ. Without a Doubt.

Get a load of his wife:

http://show.supereva.it/bikinopedia/MiOH.html?p

Smokin' doesn't even begin to describe this freak.

Interesting looking face... definately not the vanilla-WASP type. But her fukkyn titties... I guess she won't need any floatation devices if she ever falls overboard on a yacht. A BIG THUMBS DOWN on that account.

Reaction score
Re: Ehhh...

Originally posted by jakethasnake
Interesting looking face... definately not the vanilla-WASP type. But her fukkyn titties... I guess she won't need any floatation devices if she ever falls overboard on a yacht. A BIG THUMBS DOWN on that account.
please stop frontin'. you go to sleep jerking off wishing a girl like that would even look in your direction.

don't knock fake titties til you've tried them. they're not bad.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ehhh...

please stop frontin'. you go to sleep jerking off wishing a girl like that would even look in your direction.

don't knock fake titties til you've tried them. they're not bad.

I've touched a pair at a strip club. They feel horrible, and look awful when no clothes are covering them. I am not fronting. She's just clearly not my type, and her plastic fun-bags don't help the situation. :p

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Ehhh...

Originally posted by jakethasnake
I've touched a pair at a strip club. They feel horrible, and look awful when no clothes are covering them. I am not fronting. She's just clearly not my type, and her plastic fun-bags don't help the situation. :p
A well done implant operation looks very good. Strippers are not the gold standard for implants.. most of them have skanky-looking implants - because they are doing it on a budget.

She's clearly not your type - that's fair... but you're telling me you wouldn't fukk her given the chance? If you can answer "NO" with a straight face - then I have to question your manhood. :D

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean had he decided NOT TO CONTINUE with the chemical route.

It is clear by his pics and development that O'Hearn IS NOT ALL NATURAL.

He just doesn't juice to the degree needed to mutate into some 300lb. freak a la Coleman and Schlierkamp.
Maybe he has juiced maybe he hasn't. I nor you know for sure. He isn't particularly massive or ripped, compared with the two guys you mentioned for example, but he clearly has excellent genetics and if he was indeed natural I wouldn't be surprised.

You have to accept there are some freaky dudes out there who will have better builds than the average Joe no matter what we might do and even if they never touch any gear and we were to take everything under the sun.

O'Hearn has no visible indications that he juices, unless you point to his excellent physique and superior strength.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, for once I have to go with doom :D It's ****ing retarded when I hear some of my friends go *****ing about some HOT thing walking by us, BUT has fake tits. I mean what the **** are they *****ing about anyway. That's all AFC if you ask me. If there's one of those in a club, I'll DJ them for sure, I still didn't get the chance to testride those things, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind to do so :D

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's all natural

And there are plenty of other natural guys who are better than him