READ THE DJ BIBLE now what???

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right i have spent many hours reading and re-readint hte bible but now what do i do? Im in high school so their isnt that many opportunitties in meeting new girls/women...just the wuns that go my school. ' ' ) tankssss

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and please stop spelling like an idiot. We dont like that ****.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is loads of untapped ***** in schools. Use the DJ tactics and skillz on those girls and they will be all over you mate. Read posts on this forum and it will help show you. Self confiedence and aproaching girls is what you need to do.

Spookey

Don Juan
Reaction score
reading the bible is one thing
incorporating the idea and attitudes it supports into your frame of mind is the real trick. many people read the bible, yet the ones that are great are the ones who act it.

get into the field and put yourself in challenging situations, force yourself to learn to adapt and you will improve. never get comfortable.

oh an quit spelling like you are some brace-faced 12 year old, its not impressing anyone

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember it's not only about girls. It's about being successful with yourself and around others - no matter if they're guys or girls - in high school or not.

Go out and socialize with everyone.

This is where you start. And with the right attitude you'll see how much you improve. If you go out and live life with the right attitude - every day - you'll look back at yourself and ask yourself over and over again;

what the hell happened?

:cool:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you are asking this question shows that while you may have read the DJB, you still haven't learned anything from it. Thread moved to HS forum.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try harder.

Just think about it.

There are plenty of places to meet girls, clubs, sporting events, cafe's, lunch tables....