Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read the DJ Bible but...

nonjuanlearner

Don Juan
Reaction score
is there anything else you guys would reccomend me to read, ive got david deangelo's stuff but looking for more LTR / Dealing with breakup kind of stuff

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
How To Succed With Women, by Louis and Copeland

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is so much information on this forum, you cant have possibly read it all. Use the search function and search for specific topics that interest you. Read the archive, hall of fame, ect..

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Game by Neil Strauss although he sold out, i could really side with where he was comming fram with the choices he made.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R Covey

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
How To Succed With Women, by Louis and Copeland
Yah, i would say this is a good recommendation if you are looking for something aimed more towards LTR and finding a catch! I've read this book and i thought their pick-up routines were a bit too cheesy, DD stuff is much more on the level with my style when it comes to pick up's. But when i got to the later sections of the book dealing more in terms of LTR i found it much more interesting.

Definitly a book worth reading/buying.

I'd also recommend some of Leil lowndes stuff for the more LTR type of readings. It's also interesting to read from a womans perspective ;-)

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know 2.

Doc Love ( The system ). I got it for free ( I got my tricks ).
Good stuff, really helps you understand women.

David Deangelo
He good too. Really helped me understand women but also life. His stuff is worth reading. ( once again I got for free ).

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

nonjuanlearner said:
is there anything else you guys would reccomend me to read, ive got david deangelo's stuff but looking for more LTR / Dealing with breakup kind of stuff

The best way to deal with a breakup is to let it go. People need time to get things sorted. If things werent that bad then I can assure you she will be back but in the mean time go out and date casually. If you all were cool then keep in touch via email once ever blue moon. Like I said the most important thing is time. Time to sort things out, time to get over one another. With that time comes that person missing you and eventually wanting to see you again. Happens all the time.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How to Have Confidence and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

... the title explains it really... awesome book for a general social skill, great compliment to DeAngelo's book, in that it shows you how to conduct yourself in general situations, not just in dating and attractions.

Think Like A Winner - Dr. Walter Doyle Staples

Along with "7 Habits", this book really is a great book to get you to think like a World Champion, irregardless of what field of endeavor you're aspiring to master.

To Your Best!