Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Read) "Its whats on the inside that counts" (Not what U think)

Goldenboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a DJ you make it your top priority to keep your muscles lean, your stomach tight, your face smooth, your shirt pressed, and your pants clean,well im here to tell you, that old saying, "its whats on the inside that counts",should be taken and heeded as fact.While you can have all of these going for you on the outside, you have to have whats inside.....That is, what's inside your pocket....
These 4key elements to have in your pocket would be:

(1)GUM/MINTS: big red perferable,no winter fresh or juicy fruit b/c flavor dies fast, this is of course for the closing, the kiss, you want fresh breath b/c fresh breath makes for a fresh kiss....

(2)CHAPSTICK: to keep the lips soft and kissable for when you come across a cutie who realizes what you've known all along, that your the great catch....

(3)PAPER: a needed necessity to make the close and get the number, always have more than one piece of paper, i perfer index cards cut into small pieces....

(4)PEN: lastly, the pen to write down the number, and your in there....

With these in your pockets, as Trent from the swingers would say, " $Your Money$ " and always remember its whats on the inside that counts....

------------------
AIM: AMOS145WIN

"On a long enough time line, the survuval rate for everyone drops to ZERO!"~fIGHT cluB

"KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG"~me

"IF I WAS A CHICK ,ID FU*K ME...WOULD'NT YOU??? OH YEA!!!"~me

~~~ L8er fellow DON.s ~~~

[This message has been edited by Goldenboy (edited 04-13-2002).]

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude, ive been doing all of dem cept for the chapstick for awhile now.

i think im gonna go get me some chapstick now tho.

The Matrix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post kid... these are definitely some of the DJ essentials... I'll holla @ you later.

RookieDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think numbers 3 and 4 can be amended into

3. CELLPHONE- you can get the chicks name and number on that, rather than getting pen and paper.

thats just if you have one.

------------------
"If You dont Shoot...You Cant Score!"

"Just do it!"

"Word up, no rap no crap, you bore me...wanna grab my **** too lazy, hold it for me"
-Craig Mack

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing about having a cellphone is that when you do ask her for her number, ask her to put the number in herself. Then she can see all the other numbers you have got in your phone book and know that there is competition.

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
"But Lieutenant! The newbie was on fire when I got here! - Anonymous
"then, when you've found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!" - A knight who says "Ni!"