Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read from bottom up. A hilarious exchange I had with a girl on a dating site.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
HerWHATEVER --- IF I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS TRULY UNATTRCTIVE TO ME
PERSONALLY, I NEVER WOULD BLATANTLY COME OUT AND HURT THEIR FEELINGS AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE TRANSVESTITE BULL**** I SO NEVER HEARD ANYTHING THAT THAT IS KINDA GROSS

-------------------- Previous message sent Wed Aug 13, 2008 --------------------

MeOH, from the inside? My mistake. How would I ever missed that?

-------------------- Previous message sent Wed Aug 13, 2008 --------------------

HerYOU KNOW WHAT? HERE IS MY READ NOW....YOU SAW MY INTRO AND SAID....HM,MMM LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR UGLY MEN...OKAY LET'S FEED ON THE LITTLE RUNT'S INSECURITY ABOUT TO TURN THE 40 AND THAT MOTTO....WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? NO, BABE,,,,,THE MOTTO MEANT LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY AND TO DATE UGLY MEN --- THAT MEANT FROM THE INSIDE OUT --- HELLO!!!!

MeThis coming from a woman? that says life is too short to date ugly guys. So, if men feel the same, that's wrong? You sound like a hypocrit to me.

HerYOU ARE A LIAR , THERE IS ONE GIVEN RIGHT HAVE AND THAT IS MY LOOKS AND THEY ARE GOOD ALONG WITH A HEALTHY SEXUAL APPETITE...I DONT LOOK OLD AND RAGGED --- WANT TO PROVE IT? I CAN NOW CAN YOU????

HerOH SHUT UP! YOU ARE MEAN AND SAID RUDE THINGS I MEAN OUT OF LIKE THE AIR....DAMN I THINK DO THE PICS LOOKS THAT WEIRD I MEAN HELLO CAN YOU GIVE SOME CHIC A BREAK THAT IS JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN AND LOVE LIFE

Mebla bla bla, you're old and ugly. Don't call men names when you're ugly yourself. LOL

MeYou're starting to get weird. Maybe you should see your doctor and adjust your meds.

HerLOOK I DONT WANT TO FIGHT WITH YOU ANYMORE I GAVE UP THE GLAM GLAM LIFE I HAD FOR 8 YEARS AND LEFT AND HAVE YET THE COURAGE TO GO OUT THERE IN REAL LIFE AND MEET GUYS ALTHOUGH I AM IN SALES and DEAL WITH 90 PERCENT MALES

Herokay are you really that retarded? Call me idiot and then you will see that I am just a brat brat who is 38 0migosh you are A JERK AND I WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT AFTER BEING IN A HORRIBLE PLACE FOR 8 YEARS - I AM NOT SOME STUPID GUY...I AM JUST A LITTLE BRAT OK AND NO I DONT LOOK OLD AND I KNOW THAT AND I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AND I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN TO EACH OTHER ANYMORE I DONT CARE IF WE DONT LIKE EACH OTHER PHYSICALLY ANYMORE JERK OK LESSON LEARNED BUT NOT FAIR BEC MEN DOOOOOOOO IT ALL THE ITME

MeI hope so. Bring it on. YOU contacted me. Be advised that I'm laughing my butt off at what a transvestite you are. LOLOLOLOL

HerPlease be advised that any further emails are being investigated to your authenticty and legality in viloation of website contract

MeI'm glad I've been reported. Next time hopefully they'll keep transvestites from contacing me.

Women like you, and I use that term loosely, are hilarious. You can't handle rejection, but you think you can talk crap about other people.

Now I'll patiently wait for the site's administration to contact me about my episode with a transvestite.

MeBetter than me? LOL, my hair's very thick, and now you're just spinning your wheels. I don't know who told you that you looked good, but they were lying like hell to you.

It's funny, you thought I was hot as hell until I rejected you. But that's OK, because the day grandma's start thinking I'm hot, I'll change my look.

Now go take your hormones before that facial hair starts to reappear.

HerYou have been reported

Hertoo funny, I am a couple years older than you. I look way better than you in every aspect and oh btw babe --- your hair on top looks quite thin!!!

MeI'd respond, but your spelling and grammar are so atrocious I can't exactly make out what you said. Suffice it to say, if you're going to attack someone else's looks, you better look good yourself. YOU DON'T. You're an old hag who's trying to hang onto her youth. Sorry *****, men will always age better than women.

By the way, anytime you want to compare abs, bring it on. I'm sure, being a former guy yourself, you could give me some competition.

HerI am sorry so how high did you have to reach to the sky to show some minute ab defintion? you know, I was just skimming thru pics only and saw yours and liked your smile - so thought that i would email you but then, i went back and read your profile and you are so an UGLY MAN - pont taken and point driven via my intro -- that what I was talking about and you made the perfect match of what is gross!

MeOh don't worry, I know rejection is hard. Especially when you look like a transvestite. I guess I should wish you good luck with your hand too?

Heroh, okay....gee I am so sorry and you are 28 shopping in ambercombie good luck w your hand tonite

MeSorry, life's too short to date ugly women also. Good luck with your search.

Heromigosh - I just love men in Illinois - they are so hot! nice abs - my ultimate weakness like superman's to kryptonite...

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Dude she emailed you and you were a prick to her. That wasn't called for...
Dude, she was an arrogant bytch whose headline read LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DATE UGLY MEN. She was ugly herself, and I told her so.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that really necessary?

You could have just said thanks for the compliment and not responded. That's what I usually do when unattractive girls hit on me on dating sites. No need to be an asshat. While it might be funny, was it really necessary? If your a man of power and substance then you know there is no need to abuse others for no reason. This is where we behave better than most women...we can choose not to sink to that level of abuse. I don't think this woman deserved this treatment. No rep points for you.

That being said....why did she keep responding? I guess you deflated her ego and she had to prop herself up. She even resorted to begging and shaming to try to get you to her side. This is pretty sad on all sides .

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Was that really necessary?

You could have just said thanks for the compliment and not responded. That's what I usually do when unattractive girls hit on me on dating sites. No need to be an asshat. While it might be funny, was it really necessary? If your a man of power and substance then you know there is no need to abuse others for no reason. This is where we behave better than most women...we can choose not to sink to that level of abuse. I don't think this woman deserved this treatment. No rep points for you.

Oh whay whay whay. You pvssies worrying about her wittle feelings? If some bytch is going to come on a site and act like she's HOT, she's going to get told so by me. If telling it like it is, is being an "asshat" I'll wear it proudly. And another thing, notice how she softened up towards the end? That's something you ass kissers will never find out. If you are harsh with women, sometimes they respond very favorably.

P.S The girl was actually hot as hell. She needed to be brought down a few pegs.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not worried about her feelings. What I am worried about is what sort of man you are. You failed to mention she was hot...from your transcript she could have been anyone. And yes I do know that shyttin on a hot bytch can bring them down a peg or two. My point was this...if you weren't interested, this wasn't necessary. Since I guess you are, carry on breaking her down to your level.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This wasn't "bringing a woman down a few pegs." This was insulting a woman--quite cruelly--after she paid you a compliment.

Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she needs to be brought down, either.

As for her "responding favorably"--wtf??

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I'm not worried about her feelings. What I am worried about is what sort of man you are. You failed to mention she was hot...from your transcript she could have been anyone. And yes I do know that shyttin on a hot bytch can bring them down a peg or two. My point was this...if you weren't interested, this wasn't necessary. Since I guess you are, carry on breaking her down to your level.
What sort of man I am? I'm a man who tells it like it is. Women rip on guys everyday but I hardly think their girlfriends question what kind of woman they are. To be honest, I was in a bad mood tonight and kinda took it out on her. But, it amazes me how you question my character because I dare put down a woman a "my level". Guys like you will never truly understand women. They respond well to this kind of verbal abuse. They would do it to you in a second. I would NEVER hit a woman (unless she was a bulldyke and hit me first) and generally treat them quite well. It's the one's with the ATTITUDES who I'll get down and dirty with. She didn't need to respond either. It was mutual combat.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Dude, she was an arrogant bytch whose headline read LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DATE UGLY MEN. She was ugly herself, and I told her so.
justiceseeker said:
P.S The girl was actually hot as hell
So wanna go away, rehearse your BS story a little more and try again?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
This wasn't "bringing a woman down a few pegs." This was insulting a woman--quite cruelly--after she paid you a compliment.

Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she needs to be brought down, either.

As for her "responding favorably"--wtf??
Yeah, favorably. She actually apologized to me and asked me to call her. Imagine that, I was an ass and SHE APOLOGIZED. And by the way, she was insulting men in her headline. I just gave her a taste of her own medicine. You guys are such wimps. LOL

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
So wanna go away, rehearse your BS story a little more and try again?
Actually she was hot, I took another look. Do you wanna explain why you spend your night picking apart posts on a dating forum?

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'm curious. What was the point of this thread?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
I'm curious. What was the point of this thread?

The point is SHOCK TECHNIQUES. She's begging me for a date now. I hope you guys keep doing what you're doing and leave this kind of thing to the pros. You go on with your respectful ways with women and see how far it gets you. More for the guys who really know how to pull this off.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Chill out man. You seem like you're about to have a heart attack or something. I don't call myself "Igetit!" for nothing. I already know that treating a woman like dirt for some reason triggers attraction in her. Plus,yes, being nice and treating a woman with respect at the beginning will cause her to put you in the friendzone. If you're serious and you are being honest about this girl begging you for a date, then I applaud you. It's just that (at least for me) even though I know this, no matter how many times I hear of a guy talking down to and mistreating a girl, and then she wants to go out with him,no matter how many times I see this, it still amazes me.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Chill out man. You seem like you're about to have a heart attack or something. I don't call myself "Igetit!" for nothing. I already know that treating a woman like dirt for some reason triggers attraction in her. Plus,yes, being nice and treating a woman with respect at the beginning will cause her to put you in the friendzone. If you're serious and you are being honest about this girl begging you for a date, then I applaud you. It's just that (at least for me) even though I know this, no matter how many times I hear of a guy talking down to and mistreating a girl, and then she wants to go out with him,no matter how many times I see this, it still amazes me.
I'm not having a heart attack LOL. I understand what you guys are saying too. I don't really feel comfortable talking to anyone like this, but for some reason, it does evoke attraction in some women. I guess they view you as having a back bone? I really don't know. What I do know, is that it clearly illustrates again how screwed up the pysche of modern women really is.

By the way, for those who thought it was "cruel" of me to speak to her this way, think of this. How many times has some poor sap walked across a dance floor, asked a chick to dance, then she rejects him and giggles at him with her friends as he walks back? Women are cruel, and they play off of guys that don't get that. Women are 100 times more devious than we give them credit for. They've learned to play men like a violin. BUT, when they run into that rare guy who understands that, they become very attracted to them. I truly love women, and I would never hurt a woman, but I also understand how they really are and what makes them tick. You may not know it yet, but this thread could be one of the most important you've read on this site. This technique doesn't work with all women, just the 90 percent or so who are devoid of any integrity or character.

And she really did beg for my number. I'm not kidding.

P.S And if you need any more proof that women respond to being treated like crap, how's this? A girl I know was dating a guy for over a year. Come to find out, he was actually married with two kids. During their relationship, he beat her, gave her herpes and genital warts, and stole from her. To this day, she still talks about how he was the only guy she was ever "in love" with. LOL

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a fag. Lip service whatever excuse you want. There's a difference between being a sap and being a sadistic douchebag.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
You're a fag. Lip service whatever excuse you want. There's a difference between being a sap and being a sadistic douchebag.
Yeah, you're right. I was arguing with myself. Men are sadistic, women just get a pass. Come call me a fag to my face once. Keyboard jockey.

aifia

Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Actually she was hot, I took another look. Do you wanna explain why you spend your night picking apart posts on a dating forum?
you took another look and saw that she was hot? OP is full of bs

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't Justiceseeker the troll that posted fake pics of himself to bait people into his sodomy chatroom about 3 weeks ago? From what I read the girl was being nice at first and you were just being a d-ck. There is a big difference between playful teasing and just being an as-hole. You were being the latter.

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
The point is SHOCK TECHNIQUES. She's begging me for a date now. I hope you guys keep doing what you're doing and leave this kind of thing to the pros. You go on with your respectful ways with women and see how far it gets you. More for the guys who really know how to pull this off.

Im lost, so were u just telling her she looked like a transvestite to get her to like u? that wuz kind of mean but if u got the desired results thats what this forum is all about right? Im sure this wouldnt have worked in a face to face setting...it wouldve seemed like u had mental issues and were hurt in the past by women,very defensive.....but i guess in email form she takes it as a joke.