Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reached heavy kino, but not full-close - analysis and suggestions welcome (LONG)

Horizon

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Now there's this girl (HB7 I guess) (no-no, not an one-itits, I date
others).

Initiated kino on the first date (carried her over a puddle of mud, then kissed in the lips at the end of the date).
Some wine drinking and kissing in the rain on the second date (plus some pattern followed up by a real-life surprise stemming from that pattern).

Then a mini-date - just walked her home and then involved in a some kind of shamanic ritual to summon snow & cold (tambourine included). Again, some hugging and cheek kissing (it was quite cold and her lips would have chapped).

Finally, the third full date for which I prepared a scene from her own dream (she had told me that on one of the previous dates). The girl was really surprised. Then I invited her to my place just to drop some props prepared for the scene, we watched some photos, then some other magic ritual which escalated into kissing and heavy kino (up to kissing her breasts).

Initially, there was no big LMR, but it grew gradually. I displayed some persistency, but since we work together, I don't want to gamble too much, so to say - so I eventually stopped but was trying to keep the body language like "OK lady I know what's going on and it's OK if we wait for a little while". Then, walking her home, I told her something like "Some women believe that if they sleep with a guy early, he'll easily loose interest,
but with some guys (SP) things are different". The story cheered her up (she was somewhat nervous when we left my place).

Then, she invited me for a cup of tea, the body language was quite positive, but the LMR defense remained. Again, out of the ethics reasons I decided not to go caveman. We were drinking the tea and chatting with good rapport. Then I kissed her goodbye (again in the lips) and went home (number-closing another girl in the subway ;)
Now, the questions:

a) How "lethal" it was not to proceed with physical contact escalation (keeping the ethics issue in mind)?

b) What would be my best further steps to close the deal (the goal is LTR, not ONS)?

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) It wasn't. Showing respect is good.

b) Stop thinking so much and putting pressure on yourself and her. Otherwise how are you supposed to enjoy yourself. You sound like a fun guy to be around. Put a end to that would be "lethal".

PS

Whats LMR???

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers Alphathree.

LMR, Patterns, ONS, LTR, physical contact escalation ????
Horizon picking up chicks is not a programming language.

PS LJBF OK

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^, Yes HORIZON please stop using acronyms it's quite obvious Horizon posts under another name. Now for suggestions? None, you seem to be doing well, continue what you're doing and you will achieve what you dream of.

Horizon

Reaction score
Acronyms etc.

Thanks everyone for your replies!

I indeed post under another name, but not on this forum. The original post was copied from there, hence all the acronyms (they are more than acceptable there, so I assumed they would be as acceptbale on this forum).

It is my first post here, so please don't bust me hard - I will accomodate to the local culture over time.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing really wrong with what you wrote.

Personnally, Once things start getting hot and heavy I've yet to have a girl stop things... probly cause I'll take as much time as it takes.

For example, if we're making out for like 10-20 minutes, I might run my hand under the brim of her shirt and then go back... she might see that hint and take her shirt off or do something to show 'don't stop'.