Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(re)Plating a girl with a supposed LDR

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to casually date and bang a lovely Thai girl. She turned exclusive with another dude. No harm, no foul. I've been aloof but polite since in the last 8 or 9 months when paths crossed.

Her Euro-dude went back to his own country a 27-hour flight away from here a month or so ago and she considers herself to be in an LDR now according to friends. Nonetheless, she texted me last week and I suggested drinks after a couple of texts back and forth.

I don't want this to turn into a mother's club meeting, so what tips should I keep in mind for not being friend-zoned and quash any talk about the so-called LDR? Initiating might mean she already wants to smash as I do. Should I just keep escalating, pulling back, escalating?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have already banged her she knows why you are meeting. Why do guys think women are naive...LDR's are not real relationships. She needs d!ck and is going to get it somewhere

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your know what you want from her, so act accordingly. If she responds favorably then proceed. Otherwise.. throw in the towel.

Don't act like a friend if you don't want to be friendzoned. Touch her, try to escalate, invite her to your place. You know the drill.

R

Ranger

There is only one reason to meet you. Don’t even think about mentioning her LDR.
She’s not stupid in the least. One drink and leave with her.