Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

RE: Asian guys that think girls don't like Asians GET IN HERE!

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
referring to
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157042

The problem with your statement is that your argument is TOO GENERAL.

What you really meant to say was
WHY WHITE GIRLS ARENT ATTRACTED TO ASIAN FOB LOOKING GUYS WHO WATCH ANIME/ PLAY Word of warcraft (obviously the majority and but NOT ALL will fit under the description im about to say), who have no charm, no confidence, skinny, butt ugly, fat obese, Wiliiam hung looking, no social skills, AFC.. anything else I missed? You know who you are and yep, thats right, i was talking about YOU.

DO NOT generalize "why white chicks dont like asian guys". They do, its just how you look and carry yourself.

If you arent happy with the way you look, hit the gym, loose the weight, etc. DO SOMETHING.
You have no social skills? get out there. Read forums materials such as this post you are reading right now if you have to. WAKE THE EF UP. All you internet people are too brain dead these days. And this is why you are reading this very post of mine is because you are here to learn and to wake up... hopefully

The same thing applies to Indian men, black men, white men, etc.

I am only stating what is true.

WHen people post on this forum, i noticed some of your questions,arguments, statements are generalized, please be specific because not everyone is in the same exact situation you're in.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, not all asians are 100% into work, no hobbies, anime, computer games etc.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized this long time ago.

It is absolutely NOT about your race. Its about YOU.

I agree that certain stereotypes have certain negative traits. But ultimately, it is YOU who gets rejected not your race.

The reality is, biologically we are men, and they are women. And as a man you have all the natural power you need to mate with any female on this planet. Make yourself attractive and make your lifestyle attractive. Be the kind of guy who has a universal appeal, regardless of which culture/location/community he is in.

YellowPeril

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking from the point of view of a pretty good looking Japanese guy, I think that the "Racial handicap" or whatever that us folks get is based almost entirely on how much people give a crap. I'm native to Seattle, and it was crazy easy to get laid around those parts, because the scene is so mixed. That said, in places like Colorado (Where I'm now), chicks look at you like some kind of alien, and the only ones what want to ride you is wapanese *****es.