Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Re - 12 Rules For Attracting Flocks Of Woman

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the front page of So Suave a guy named De La Soul wrote a tip titled, 12 Rules For Attracting Flocks Of Woman.
In the article he advises aspiring DJ's not to wear a hat and that hot babes prefer guys who are clean shaved.
Mystery however wears a woolen hat and doesn't shave everyday, what do you think about these things.

Venusian Artist

Don Juan
Reaction score
De La Soul? Isn't he the rapper in Feel Good Inc.?

And hey, it's true, they do prefer clean men, doesn't mean it's impossible to do it with a hat on though.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, a lot of crap in these articles is hogwash. It works in the author's mind, hence it applies to everyone.

If you are not clean-shaven, or if you wear hats, and you are comfortable with that as an extension of You, do it for chrissakes.

If you change your looks to get "flocks of women" and you're still not really feeling your new look, you are being fake and the women you get will want the fake you.

ie, being what you're not. A lot of this stuff is about changing your behavior and thought patterns, true, but stupid crap like hats and facial hair should have nothing to do with anything.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
insidious says,

"A lot of this stuff is about changing your behavior and thought patterns, true, but stupid crap like hats and facial hair should have nothing to do with anything."

Yeah I know lol. Don't wear your Detroit Tigers BaseBall cap, because women will reject you if you do lol.

I mean, why can't guys just see the answer? The males that are sexual, are the males getting the sex lol.

You guys keep trying to study this particular guy, then that particular guy, there's no ONE TYPE OF GUY that gets laid. All the jerks don't get laid, all the thugs don't get laid, all the romantic guys don't, all the jocks don't.

Guys, for the life of me, all the SEXUAL GUYS GET LAID. The Sexual Guy could be any TYPE OF GUY! He could be nice, a jerk, a bad azz, a thug, a sales men, or even gay! (example, Lance Bass, Clay Aiken if he's really gay)

I mean guys come on, lol. Stop the insanity.

- DJF

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear hats and sport stubble, and get compliments from women on both.

It's like someone telling you, "Women prefer guys with dark hair" or "Women prefer guys who dress in preppy clothes". Show me 100 women who like one thing and I will show you 100 who like the exact opposite.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy's advice is actually pretty good (very basic but still good), but the whole appearance section is stupid.

I mean, come on "don't feel the need to wear socks in summer"? So you just want me to sweat up my Etnies? Get outta here. I don't know what sort of boring, generic chick this guy might be attracting with his style, but it's never a bad thing to peacock a bit to stand out from the crowd.

Just wear whatever suits your style.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
De La Soul is a poster from way back when this board was useful.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it really isnt a deal breaker. i imagine he go to 11 and couldn't think of another