Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raw data on approaches

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
I wouldn't recommend it in any situation. The purpose of the experiment was to illustrate the potential of a calculated approach and to define a baseline of what to expect. If 1 in 25 hotties will bite on a line like that, imagine what your success rate would be if you actually made a decent approach. This demonstration simply brings to light the fact that most men (even the ones on this site) don't approach women at all.

The most successful men create opportunities, instead of waiting for opportunities to present themselves.
I agree with this...I was gonna say something to that extent but you summed it up nicely.

Malaqi

Reaction score
this won't work for a guy thats not at least ABOVE average looking

you say yourself, that you're a good looking dude

so show us a picture? i'm sure you have a facebook account or something like that,

googlemequick

Don Juan
Reaction score
F8CK MAN! u did all these unscathed? what about the authorities??? obviously there must have been a way you guys seemed playful enough not to be reported! My hats off to you. This is good stuff.

Paul Janka closes with 3-4 numbers in 25-30 minutes and normally hit home runs at 11% of all the girls he approaches. How long did it take for you guys to approach 100 women? Your numbers excluding the ones that said "NO" are close to 11% of which they're 9% and 13%.

Now, if I'm an Asian guy, these results from all this would turn out differently of course.:whistle:

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One on One said:
And you're telling me not one girl complained to security to get you thrown out? You're risking sexual harassment...you do realize this, right?

All in all, MAJOR PROPS! :)
You need to relax and enjoy life a little more. Don't let fear cripple you.:nono: