Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate yourself... Honestly.

How do you rate your macking skill?

• a)Horrible... WAY Below AFC

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • b)AFC - You follow most of the definition in the bible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c)RAFC - You are figuring out what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • d)Basic DJ - Has mastered at least one area of game, ie. approaching

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • e)Intermediate DJ - Can comfortably approach women with relative ease and success.

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • f) Advanced DJ - Has integrated much of the DJ attitude into his own personality.

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • g)Master DJ - Can pick up women at will.

• h)I don't know

• i)I have a girlfriend and haven't had the chance to figure that out.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • j)Other. Explain.

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, this has been done to death, but if you keep asking what you do right and wrong, you will get less of what was wrong.

I would have to place myself in either the intermediate or advanced category, but I am fresh out of relationship and I'm still figuring it out.

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advanced, master by year's end (assuming i remain single).

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
choice J) should be:

internet DJ: you know the DJ principles and can spit knowlege like a pro on the web, but you revert back to an AFC in the real world.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, i have integrated lots of the dj priciples into my personality. so im naturally C+F, a challenge, i do kino and all but i havent approach many girls lately,
i can approach anyone thats not the prob, the prob is turning it into a pick up. I still need a lot to work on when it comes to dating.

I have notice that when im just being me, girls get attracted to me, but im having a hard time when i take it into a romantic level
example. setting up a date, avoiding oneitis, keeping the "this is just a girl, and a good practice" mentality from turning into "i think i like her, and she is getting me nervous"

I have a lot to learn still

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic DJ

I can approach and I even got a number. Now it's just a bit tuff to call. I did call her once and we both had been pretty busy, but we will start "hanging out" soon. If she had just broken up with her X a few months ago, so I have been somewhat waiting till the end of the semester, which is upon me.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advanced. I can never find anywhere that girls my age go, and if they are there, their with parents or other guys, etc. Otherwise, I'm advanced though.

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow - so far I'm the only guy here with a steady girlfriend, apparently...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sAxyguy83
Wow - so far I'm the only guy here with a steady girlfriend, apparently...
Make that two.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a reforming AFC. I'm still learning the game. I've studied all the materials and now I'm beginning to apply them in real life. I'm not good with approaches and I can't just turn on ****y & funny when I fee like it. So far I've only been able to do it on occasion when the inspiration hits me.

I've been working more on my internal frame and getting that straight and I've been working heavily on body language and eye contact. Getting the proper mindstate is taking a lot of work but I figure that once I get that down, then everything else should fall into practice once I get out there and apply the principles in reality. I've already seen results just by working on my body language, eye contact and inner game. My verbal game still needs a lot of work.

I kind of see this thing as a life long journey so I don't get mad if I screw something up or make mistakes. I know what it is I want and I know the kind of woman I want and I refuse to settle for anything less or just take whatever.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the above...

I'm ****y, hilarious, and generally awesome. I have probably around 30 more friends than I did at the beginning of the year. However, I don't often approach women. Why? Because I set out to be friends with everybody and this piques the interest of girls, who then set out to get to know me.

It's the lazy man's approach...I have approached with success, and it was fun, but I would much rather get to know people as friends.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
RAFC: thats me

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive incorporated the DJ in my mindset already. and people have been reacting. ive got a steady girlfriend and she still gets mad at girls who say hi to me.

i jsut did an approach last night so im working on my approach. im gonna master that one. soon.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I have everything down by my phobia of meeting new people. Once I meet them i can take it from there.

However ,I am getting alot better than I was. It wasn't meeting people I had a problem with, it's meeting a woman and conveying the fact that I want to date her and not be her friend is what I had a problem with, I.E. Flirting