Rate Young Stallion's Looks

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always been curious about this.

My life has been about continous growth......and growth I have accomplished.

When I started out with the ladies I was horrible then I went through a time of learning and for a while my actions did not come accross right and I was considered a bit offputting.

Now though I have settled into my own skin and my thought proccesses and actions are now aligned and I do decently well with girls.

Throughout my life I have also had many different appearances or looks if you will.

I would like to get an honest subjective answer as to what looks of mine give what impression and what my general overall look is. I have often been told that I look very tough and a bit aggressive and dominant and for a while my personality did not match up to this.

Here is the link...it is a flickr account with many pictures of myelf with many different appearances.

Let me know what you think, do I have the looks to match my personality and to do as well with women as I have learned to do from my personality?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74892745@N05/

I am also 5'7 with a 150 pound muscular build as I work out consistantly and have trained for a very long time.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Your hairstyle in image "2008.2" fits your head and face the best.
-Keep the necklace and the collared shirts.
-Don't let our beard grow too much like in picture "394."
-Relax and do your thing. You are your own worst judge.

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have to say man at first i was a little taken aback because your one of the last people i would expect to post pictures here. But i wont bust your balls too much because I get that your just asking how to best match your style to your attitude. Thats a lot better the people who just want to know if they're good looking. Plus this a self improvement site and you gotta have some balls to post pics on this site so I'll go no homo and give some critiques.

You should know its a little hard to give advice though cause all your pics are head shots. Also I can tell that like me you look good in some but bad in others depending on the lighting and camera.

Personally I think robyn923b is right in that you look best with a clean cut look. Im not digging anything about 394 (beard, hair, shirt). I have mixed feelings about the hair gel, i think a medium amount is your best bet. As far as I know guys in their late 20s are too old to spike it, so I would avoid it.

Reading over your post i think clean cut (maybe some scruff) is definitely best because you still look manly but not as dominant and aggressive as you said people describe you as. Thats kinda the look I've been using since its ideal for my career - classy and sophisticated but still manly while not conveying meanness. I think its a good fit for you too cause i get the impression that your a smart professional type.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy,

You look like a real alpha - dont go for any pretty boy rubbish when you deck yourself out with clothes/shoes/ haircut. I would say medium length haircut, and ALWAYS clean shaven, unless you are in my kind of work (forester) and you've already got a girl at home ;)

Also, do as you have done alternate between red and blonde - be proud of your red roots....earliest Europeans are said t have had red hair-a proud heritage....

Tony

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the second time I've seen your pics. Did someone say something about you?

Listen, you're not great looking. BFD. Plenty of uglier guys than you have girlfriends and get married and have a great life. I'm a great example. I'm 30 and I still have nasty chest and bacne not to mention scars on my face, red hair, pot belly, glasses, etc. I've been married and have a long term girlfriend. There's always been some decent looking girl interested in me.

Why? I can talk, have fun, have a house and car, and I'm not bad in the sack. Work on those and look the best YOU can and you will do as well as any guy out there.

By the way, as an aside, sideburns are your friend. Just my opinion on your look.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, average looks or what a girl may rate a 5 or 6 in a picture can turn into a 10 with the right personality and game. Not saying you're average, i really dont know, but just saying as long as you're not really bad you can be a 10 some girls eyes.

i remember meeting this girl a while back, i was just blah about her looks, dime a dozen i thought, 6 or 7 at best.

after a couple days of being with her she magically turned into a dime, she charmed the crap out of me, funny how that works.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Average looking. You look really alpha though like a rubgy player. Not sure where you're from but in the UK some females really do go for the alpha "rugby player" guy. Even average looking ones end up with 7s or 8s (realistic BRITISH 7 or 8's)

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, i'd quit the "pretty boy" hairstyles since they don't match your face.

I'd go crew cut military hair OR a really short, kept haircut.