Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rate this chick out of ten

Rate this chick out of 10

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 5 11.4%

Votes: 12 27.3%

Votes: 15 34.1%

Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 3 6.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
how are you gonna tell someone else what they should rate a girl as?
I just did. Try to pay attention to the thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't mean to insult your friend, but I get a strong slvt vibe from this one, for some reason. 7.5.
Hahaha, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't care what a bunch of guys on the internet think. She's a stand-up gal either way, I don't ask for many details about her personal life.

Anyway, is the score you gave affected by that preconception?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't mean to insult your friend, but I get a strong slvt vibe from this one, for some reason. 7.5.
lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Anyway, is the score you gave affected by that preconception?
I don't think so. 7.5 is actually pretty good from me.
I'm pretty forgiving with women when rating them. As long as she's not a fatty, old looking, or her face isn't busted, I'm probably not going to give her a 4 or less. Most girls will likely get a 6 or 7 if they're decent.

But to get an 8 or more, the girl has to really be exceptional. I don't give 8s or 9s out lightly. And I don't believe in 10s at all. The highest rating I've ever given a girl is 9.2.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't think so. 7.5 is actually pretty good from me.
I'm pretty forgiving with women when rating them. As long as she's not a fatty, old looking, or her face isn't busted, I'm probably not going to give her a 4 or less. Most girls will likely get a 6 or 7 if they're decent.

But to get an 8 or more, the girl has to really be exceptional. I don't give 8s or 9s out lightly. And I don't believe in 10s at all. The highest rating I've ever given a girl is 9.2.
I actually agree with you here.

However, I do believe in 10s - a girl is never a 10 for more than a few hours, under the right light, doing the right thing, wearing the right thing.

Sometimes, when a girl who is a 9 is in the right circumstances, she puts you in that mode where you're literally ready to pounce.

That's the only time a girl is a 10, to me.

I can't think of a single 9 that I know, actually, because looking good by itself doesn't impress me anymore. A girl would have to look literally like something I'm imagining in my head.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
I can't think of a single 9 that I know, actually, because looking good by itself doesn't impress me anymore. A girl would have to look literally like something I'm imagining in my head.
True. You don't have to look very hard to find women who are physically attractive. Because they are fairly common, and I've been with enough to know what it's like to be with a secksy lady, other traits get more importance. A really good looking woman to me is a 7. If she is smart, funny, can hold a conversation, and is a naughty girl in the bed she can get boosted up to an 8 or 9. If she is dull or boring and just has a sh!tty I expect the world attitude, she goes down to a 6.

My rating scale takes too many things into factor to just say "oh yea, she's definitely an 8." I know many attractive women that I consider a 6.