Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rate these guys pics

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
hahah that is ****ing hilarious! totally busted!

ps shouldnt we be rating broads and not asian dudes?

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
canadianmetalhead said:
hahah that is ****ing hilarious! totally busted!

ps shouldnt we be rating broads and not asian dudes?
the asian man makes up at least 50% of this board, and about the same percentage of guys who buy dj products. there are more asian dj sites and programs than just normal dj sites and programs.

why is this so? because everywhere asian guys go they are screwed. fair? who gives crap if it is fair! it is just a fact of life. hell, at least most of you can go to russia or ukraine and find some beautiful young provincial girl who will follow you around like a lil' lost puppy...but even in those places an asian male will find it difficult.

you have no idea how blessed i am to be tall, dark, and handsome with light blue eyes.

Reaction score
what the sh*t are you talking about

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn they're all hot!
personally, i'd fvck all of them.

wait.... does that make me gay? :nervous:

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
out of curiosity guys reading this that have a hot or not profile, what do you score?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
out of curiosity guys reading this that have a hot or not profile, what do you score?
i'm a 3.4
hbu?

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
9.4 and find it really hard to pull on nights out regardless, get nearly all action off girls i met online first :/

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
9.4 and find it really hard to pull on nights out regardless, get nearly all action off girls i met online first :/
yeah imagine how much harder it is more me to get chicks.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dont know you may find it easier. grew up withought a father and hung out with the geeky crowd untill i came to university a couple of years ago, really hasnt set me up for this aspect of life whatsoever. I think not having any clue is worse than being below average looking and knowing what to do, thats why im here.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sebastionay said:
well i dont know you may find it easier. grew up withought a father and hung out with the geeky crowd untill i came to university a couple of years ago, really hasnt set me up for this aspect of life whatsoever. I think not having any clue is worse than being below average looking and knowing what to do, thats why im here.
no man, being above average looking is already half the game.
and i didn't have much of a father figure either. It's not that he wasn't a man, but he was just never around.
I was raised by my mom too, and i hang out with the geeky crowd.

but see, being good looking and geeky is much better than having a clue and being ugly, cause you can always change your actions, but you can't change your looks.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plastic surgeory.

but anyway yeah i know i can change how i behave, been trying the past 2 and a half years at uni but didnt really clock on that theres a whole game going on at nights out till about 10 months ago :|

my goal is to sort things out before i graduate because im under no illusions in this world, im fully aware of how easy it will be to get nice looking girls when im driving around in a mercedes, I dont want to be a *****'s commodity :)

I need to work on the tone of my voice, body language, but most importantly i need a good frame for conversation, ive got it down to a tee on the internet where I can reel girls in pretty easily thing is though alot of girls dont even see it as real life when your chatting on msn and so on, and theyre a drive away so i cant casually turn up to escalate things.

need to make myself a very solid conversational frame that i can walk them into in a club thats brief enough to say, what i use on the internet is too deep and complicated but nevertheless does the job.