Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rate my MySpace Profile

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LADawg49
Hey all, I was wonderin if u could rate my myspace.com profile and advise me on what changes I could make to it.
Here it is: http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=9236320&Mytoken=20050518082811

Also, what is a good C/F message to send to a woman if I find her profile appealing on that site? Hook me up wit sum good ideas.
1. "Good morning/afternoon/evening, whatever time it is that you
are reading this"

Get rid of this - it is a cliche...

2. Four words that best describe me are "positive", "fun", "spontaneous", and "surprising".

Well.. words are good, but you opted for a list as 99% others do - dont say same thing as other guys do. Put those words in a different more unique sentence.

3. I have a diverse array of interests whether it be dining out, playing sports, hanging out, listening to music, etc.

Really? dining out and sports are so diverse... oh man. Try to come up with something specific that stands out. Dont go for usually stuff.

4. All in all, I could write a whole book on my interests and
hobbies.

and honetsly you have a good opportunity here. Take you chance!
or dont brag about it. Bragging is a turn off for most decent women.

5. Overall, I just love to do anything

Again it is a very much of a trite. Get rid of cliches..

6. I mean life should be full of pleasure of course..

Suggestion: define how you view that... pleasure. Give her a picture of what you like.

7. Get a better pic: - more light, take you glasses off...
if you need your glasses all the time - it is fine, but make sure you have plenty of light in teh pic and your glasses are not dark like sun glasses...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man.. I updated it just now with some of the pointers u gave me..

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like there was too much on there. It seemed rambling without any real focus. Which is fine if you're illustrating your personality, but you didn't really put much personality out there, you just said cliche things that EVERYONE could say.

I'd say try to infuse some more of your personality in there.

I put mine up there a few weeks ago, and every few days I get some random girl who wants to be added. Take a look (I don't have a picture, or the means necessary to acquire one). maybe I'll give you an idea or two:

www.myspace.com/13274665

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley
I felt like there was too much on there. It seemed rambling without any real focus. Which is fine if you're illustrating your personality, but you didn't really put much personality out there, you just said cliche things that EVERYONE could say.

I put mine up there a few weeks ago, and every few days I get some random girl who wants to be added. Take a look (I don't have a picture, or the means necessary to acquire one). maybe I'll give you an idea or two:

www.myspace.com/13274665
Your style of writing really reminds me of Jack Handey - pretty funny.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
MySpace is a giant high school.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
W3rd. Here's mine, put it up about two weeks ago. I dunno, I went pretty real with mine. I think I've done some cool things in my lifetime, so I decided to put them up. It's not really about picking up women, or for my friends, it's just something I felt like doing (I was bored and unemployed at the time ;) )

Edit: Taken down because ER!C L!VE scurred me . . . :/

Last edited:

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just updated my profile and now also have a new pic up there without the glasses. lemme know what yall think

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me stupid, but I wasn't under the impression that myspace was a dating website. I learned about it through other musicians in town, so I thought it was more of some vague community thing that had no real point.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a heads up to the guys who just posted their myspace profile links.

I too posted my myspace profile on sosuave.com last year. Some assclown on here decided to email one of my sosuave posts to a girl on my friends list. Thank god the girl was my room mate who already knew about sosuave, or it could have been devistating.

Keep this in mind if you have any enemies on here as I didn't know I did before then.

Happy Hunting!

Eric

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few ideas

The only things I have to add to the other guys' suggestions.

1. Don't be ashamed of being caucasian. It's really not such a bad thing. If there are gals linking to your profile to laugh at the unintentional humor of all the ebonics, don't say I didn't warn you.

2. The "I dominate my queen" thing might work for a certain type of girl. But most mentally healthy gals will probably be creeped out. Better to convey such a thing by showing, rather than telling, unless you're into the fetish / S&M scene.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in film school they told us that you aren't supposed to have a character TELL you something about themselves ("God, I'm so ANGRY right now!") Have the character SHOW you how they feel (if he's angry, he can through stuff around and scream)

the same type of thing applies. Dont SAY, "I'm funny," find a way to make it come out by the way you write. BTW, I never trust what someone says on one of those things (like, "I'm honest, and trustworthy, and spontaneous, et cetera). They write what they THINK about themselves, but that doesn't necessarily mean they ARE that way.

Just a thought.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off Bonhomme, im not Caucasian. My parents are from India, so im technically an Indian-American. How the **** do u expect me to talk? Like the dude at the 711/gas station? Shall I say "Hey would u like to buy a slurpee at the quickie mart from me" or "I own a 7-11 and many gas stations and I only eat rice and curry". As for me sayin, "Ill dominate my queen", I wrote j/k next to it, unfortunatelly u weren't reading it.. j/k=just kidding homie.

To the other sensible people on here. Here is what one of them responded.
"okay i'm tell all you want to know but tell me this how and where do i put about my self for people can see it like how do i write it in?"
If I respond to her question chances are good I'll land smack in the friend zone so I wuz wondering whats a good C+f response 2 what she wrote? Lemme know

Last edited:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man.. I updated it just now with some of the pointers u gave me..
You can improve the pic: get rid of clothes in the back...

1."Whatever time it is that you are reading this whether at 3 AM or 3 PM"
What are you implying - she doesnt sleep at night? well ok, but why you want it to be your punchline?? i would not use it.

2. As a King I love to dominate my Queen into submission 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and make her do whatever I say.. nah im just playin.
Playing or not... for women "dominate" and submission just says "creepy!!!". Consider a change.

3. Some of my passions include travelling/seeing different places, eating different types of foods

Maybe you can mention some of your specific preferences?

4. sports/video games(bring out your A game),
I would not mention video games. It is fun, but ot that kinda fun you want to talk about to women.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by McKindley

www.myspace.com/13274665
Cool, man - you got some writing style.

1. "Hi, my name is Scott."
No need to start with Hi... it seem overly cliche in profiles....
Besides you already said you are Scott in the title.

2. I write horrible music.
horrible... like.. what? How horrible is it? compare it with somehting interesting...

3. I'm like if a punk rocker had no passion.
and what image you want to convey by that? I am nt sure what you want to say...

4. So I guess I'm Simple Plan.
Simple Plan?.. hmmm...what is it?

5. I used to have the same problem with tuna fish, but then I tried it, and decided I love it.

Thats too much.. it was good with root beer, tuna is just too much...

6. Never believe a word I say, because I break more promises than I make.

Hmm... what's good about breaking a lot of promises?

7. I seldom give homeless people money. But if I have food I usually give that to them.

Hm. Dont bring anyone homeless with you: charity, volunteering it is all good, but when you talk to a women it is not the best idea to talk about these kind of things...you better talk about money...
or at least something associated with money: example: a good suit...a good car...a wonderful house. You dont have to have it... just talk how you like say a good navy blue suit......

8. And lastly, I'd like to relate a story to you:

if you have a story - just start saying it, dont "introduce" it.

9. One day I was driving around near my house in Nashville, in the days when I still lived there. Stopped at a traffic light I started looking around. To my left I saw proof of God's existance. I saw a midget operating a tow truck.

Hm. Thats too.. goofy.

10. something really wierd that'd end us both up in jail. In jail in Nepal. But that's just a guess. It could just as easily be a jail in Wisconsin

Add.. "Nepal, that has no jails"... Dont mention any jails in Wisconsin.... not a good thing to say.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al u gave sum good tips. As for the dominating part i took it out. However the part about travelling/eating diff. types of food, I didn't wanna name anythin specific cause otherwise, it would seem like I'm bragging plus also it would take out the challenge/mystery factor. Revealing too much is anti-challenge.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. However the part about travelling/eating diff. types of food, I didn't wanna name anythin specific cause otherwise, it would seem like I'm bragging plus also it would take out the challenge/mystery factor. Revealing too much is anti-challenge.
Ok. Just by saying "travelling\eating" you blend in with other guys.. who also love travelling and easting and accidentally also didn't mention anything specific or exciting about it. See? You have to stand out, but you tend to blend in with the others.
It is not a perfect way.
Try this: why dont you focus on travelling and forget abut eating?
Mention somehting abut your travelling plans for next..5 years.
That would give women some ideas that yu have long term goals...want to have fun.. interested in tarvelling.. like some specific countries\places...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My profile is updated and all but I was wondering when I see a girl's profile I like, whats the best message to send her that has C/f material and all? I usually mention somethin she wrote on her profile.