Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rare Mystery Footage (video) ! ! !

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MYSTERY IS A FRAUD!

fvck him and his bullsh1t

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy's game is mediocre as best. I think he's a master of writing good stuff, but in practice he's not much better than average. I've seen much better stuff on Keys to the VIP. I think it's a much better place to learn how to pick up. Watching and see "REAL" game in action.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Neither.

Why? Because really, from what people on the site have told me, most of what you need to know can be found in "the bible".

EDIT: should I read them?
If you are interested in how human nature and the science of interaction between the sexes it's a pretty good read. Not the type of stuff that you'd find in the bible; it's a bit more cerebral.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's good and he's succesfull.

Not my style, since he's completely scripted.
I like natural and going with the flow and being a masculine man that naturally attracts women.

And you can say a lot of things, but Mystery ain't that.
He's a real PUG, Pick Up Geek, and I mean that in a good way. :)
I can respect someone like that.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continued...(edit didn't work...)
Still he's limited overall.

And again, what's the big deal about getting a woman into bed in one night? Anyone can pick up a horny chick.
Why not give a woman a experience she won't forget for the rest of her life? Why not enjoy life to the fullest, than just randomly screwing X amount of HB8+'s (what you call HB8+'s) in the most short amount of time?
I think seducing women is just not the right thing.

My whole outlook on Attracting versus Seducing women:
It’s the difference between attracting a woman & seducing a woman
It’s the difference between maturity (man) & immaturity (boy)
It’s the difference between giving, sharing (overflowing) & taking (lacking)
It’s the difference between ripening & rotting
It’s the difference between natural & props and tricks
It’s the difference between being & doing

Read some David Shade and APPLY that stuff for real. And you'll know what I'm talking about.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

yeah his game sucks or is mediocre where is the rolls eyes icon. Mystery did what worked for him after going out year after year and
figuring out the best way to pull women from bars and clubs from large groups andthen teaching it to normal average joes who spent their time playing World of Warcraft or Starcraft or whatever and turned guys like Tyler and Style into men who are meeting women that they could only dream about.
In the club world I come from when someone is doing something that is working and others arent getting theirs we called it "HATING" and thats what alot of cats are doing. Ive been clubbing since 1987 and have seen everything. Even though Im not a fan of structured ABCD game I think the concept is brilliant especially when its landing guys pretty babes that they couldnt figure out otherwise.
Stop hating suckas!

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
SeldomSeen said:
Stop hating suckas!
Amen! I think it's time for the moderaters to close this thread.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thirtyplus said:
****, in every country outside the U.S. Canada and the UK the girl will pretty much stay faithful, too.
:crackup:

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
erik von horvat-markovic and all the rest of your heroes make money off of this stuff. quit thinking they are doing this to help people.

i invite mr. markovic and his friends to try and find decent looking females to place in their skits. the junk in the trunk look isn't doing it for me. they could also look for younger broads as well. might be a real test to find such a thing in america.

i will forever be called..."black sea dragon".

"I applied that, when I was in the military and hung around with a group of 15-20 Latinos. I was one of the top two guys...the guys that walked in the front of the group."
something about that line made me spit up my kvas.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeldomSeen said:
yeah his game sucks or is mediocre where is the rolls eyes icon. Mystery did what worked for him after going out year after year and
figuring out the best way to pull women from bars and clubs from large groups andthen teaching it to normal average joes who spent their time playing World of Warcraft or Starcraft or whatever and turned guys like Tyler and Style into men who are meeting women that they could only dream about.
In the club world I come from when someone is doing something that is working and others arent getting theirs we called it "HATING" and thats what alot of cats are doing. Ive been clubbing since 1987 and have seen everything. Even though Im not a fan of structured ABCD game I think the concept is brilliant especially when its landing guys pretty babes that they couldnt figure out otherwise.
I don't see anyone hating on him.

All I'm saying is that trying to IMMITATE him or his personal style is foolish.

The man did what OTHERS should be doing...he went out there. He did the trial and error thing. He adjusted his personallity and style to the venue that interested him and the women that interested him. He created and developed a persona that fit that venue and his pray.

If other men went to the venue that interested them...and did the trial and error thing with the type of women at the venue that was of their interest...and then developed a personal approach and personallity...then I would say: "Wow"

But guys are literally trying to immitate him. Using his lines and style. They are trying to become HIM.

Do you realize how pathetic it is?

And he knows it...that's why he try to take your $$$.

Stop hating suckas!
Nobody is hating. But we have plenty of suckas.

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats kind of shocking to me. My heros use to hang around only with HB5 to HB6s ????? those are bimbos! that really hit me hard, dont tell me their methods only works on bimbos!

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
But guys are literally trying to immitate him. Using his lines and style. They are trying to become HIM.

Do you realize how pathetic it is?
But Mystery does NOT encourage people to immitate him. Read this from the man himself:

I read an article recently by my good buddy Thundercat that said:
"But what Mystery does, though teachable, is very much a style tailored to Mystery. He is successful at what he does because no one else can really imitate him. That's what makes Tyler so amazing to observe. Tyler does the same things as Mystery, but WITHOUT the magic tricks. Yet he is still able to create ITMMENSE value for himself. How does he do this? Well, from what I've gathered, his method is more relatable to normal guys like me, because anyone with the proper skillset can use Tyler's methods to create value for themselves."
Thundercat's misunderstanding between a person's customized style and the game plan or method he uses to systematically convey his unique personality concerns me. This is because only a few days ago did we share a 3:00am meal at a diner after our visit to an exotic dance club together.
During our meal Thundercat himself admitted that he doesn't possess a strong identity as I do. I will attempt to resolve his misunderstanding between STYLE and METHOD as well as reveal some insights on how to specifically customize material to convey a unique identity (for both you and my friend Thundercat). Once you customize your material to fit your chosen "strong identity" will you no doubt make others who watch you work wrongfully assume it is your particular identity that gets you the girls and not the method that powers the conveying of it.
As those who have taken a Mystery Method seminar know, TMM consists of three main areas:
PART 1. A format (or game plan) which has 3 stages, each with 3 phases.
PART 2. Mental tools to get you from phase to phase (isolation tactics, kiss tactics, extraction tactics, etc).
PART 3. Scripts and personality conveying material (content) to fill in each of the 9 phases.
While parts 1 and 2 (the TMM format and it's tactics) don't change from person to person, part 3 (personality conveying material) does. We each possess a unique identity. You are not me. I am a magician. My wing Style is a writer. Tyler D. is a public speaker. Does this mean you have to be a magician, a writer, or a public speaker in order to attract women? Of course not! But what you DO need is what Style, Tyler D. and I share in common: we each possess a strong identity. Style, Tyler D. and I have each customized our material to convey our strong and unique personalities. That is, in fact, the PURPOSE of personality conveying material. It certainly would be counter-productive to convey that you are a magician if you aren't one. Nor a writer or public speaker for that matter.
Tyler D. and Style use the same game plan or method that I do. How do I know? Because we adapted my original (and now out-of-date) FMAC method into a powerful algorithm together (M3). Both are former students of mine, turned teachers. And yes they have both taught me as much about the game as I have them since we began. (Style lives in the same house as I, and Tyler D. is here too, visiting.) While we all use the same method, we have customized the material so that we each have a different style. In fact, Tyler D.'s style is still evolving. His identity has, for a long time, been one with few attractive qualities: a student. This may be the reason why Thundercat, in misunderstanding the difference between method and style, has concluded that Tyler D.'s material is more applicable to "normal guys" than mine. What this reveals please me: The identity I have chosen is strong enough to confuse even a close friend.
What Style, Tyler D. and I do when we teach others the game is give examples of field-tested personality conveying routines to students. Should our students stick to this STOCK material forever? No way! What they should do is identify who they are and swap out our stock examples for customized stories from their real life as soon as possible. The reason they are given examples is so that they can appreciate what constitutes a good personality conveying routine. Some amazing routines are thankfully generic enough to share ("The Cube" routine for instance), while others must by their very nature be unique to each person.
Like mine, some of Thundercat's material should possess a common theme. He will use this material to draw his target into his world (and not into Mystery's world or Tyler D.'s world). Thundercat's material must specifically suit his identity. Each person who uses TMM will ultimately swap out the stock routines we teach them and use original material over time.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Man...good thing he's in great shape and has an extremely symmetrical face, else he NEVER would have been able to get those chicks! Ain't that right, skip?
roflmao!