RANT ALERT: B!tches...

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking the forum for about 6 months and been a member for almost 2. I must say- this forum has changed my life. I mean, I changed my life, but this forum cut the learning curve and gave me the blueprint to be the best me possible. I've always been a low-confidence guy since as long as I can remember. I grew up with 4 sisters and my mom in the house. My pops was pretty absent, especially during my teenage years, when I was supposed to be learning how to be a man. Naturally, I was brought up to respect women, court them, and be generally AFC.

It took getting out of a painful relationship a couple years ago for me to start seeking self-help... help. I had read a few articles on here on and off and started my DJ journey with the NO CONTACT CHALLENGE... with my recent ex (at the time). Long story, short: I've learned so much in the last 6 months that my confidence levels are through the roof, my game is much more refined than it ever has been, and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. For that, I must thank you gentleman. I'm still learning and growing every day, far from a finished product, I'm leaps and bounds ahead of where I once was, and for that, I think you senior DJs. Now for my rant (i know lol)...

Met an HB7.5 at a pool hall in East County San Diego (the asscrack of the city) a few weeks ago. She was super my type: short, petite, white (lol), dinner-roll a$$ (small, but pops STRAIGHT OUT), etc. Approached, played a game of pool with her, sauced her up a bit, changed venue to a dance club, grinded on each other literally all night, makeout close, hands all over each other, took her to her car, great night.

In the span of 3 weeks, we went on 5 dates. Fvck close was on date 2, and we fvcked every date after that. She was super high interest when we were with each other, never initiated contact between dates, but was always enthusiastic to accept when I asked her on dates. I kept contact to a minimum for the most part and pretty much never texted, unless texted first.

Date 5 was on the beach while she was camping with some family. She invited me to meet her one night out there, didn't meet her fam. We just grabbed a blanket, drank ourselves stupid, and fvcked in a big hole in the sand. It was pretty glorious.

Anyway, after that date, she's gone pretty much ghost. She called me the following morning. I missed it, she left a voicemail saying she wanted me to come back that day to lay out on the beach with her and also texted me with the same message. Called her back an hour later, no answer. Waited till Thursday (4 days) to call her up again, no answer, she texted me later saying she was at church. No call back, no text saying to call later (not that I would have anyway), just she was 'at church'.

I got nexted before I could do the nexting. This isn't how the game is supposed to go lol. I'm not mad, I'm too much of a bawss to let some h0e affect me like that. Just frustrated because I thought things went well and I was looking forward to spinning the sh!t outta this chick 'til she had to leave town for good (she's only here until the summer when she's done with school and moves back home). I'd never voice these feelings to her, I know better than to give b!tches that kinda power/satisfaction. Sometimes tricks are unpredictable/insane/crazy/BPD tendencies; there isn't always a rhyme or reason to the things they do. Oh well, charge it to the game and on to the next one.

Ugh, b1tches....

/rantover

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
sam way she met you at the pool hall hat night she meets new dudes at the pool hall every night..lol thats reality she meets men Fs them and moves on to the next.. you were unable to interest her beyond just another random guy to F.... but clearly you fell for her more than she did for you so learn from this and always keep a team of at least 3..

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear things are well.

And sometimes just screwing someone and never seeing them again is the best. You owned the moment and it will stay with you.