Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

random ass woman commenting on my body

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay long story very short, I went to the horse track yesterday by myself and I was sitting at the restaurant inside and there was this woman who was glancing at me so I smiled and introduced myself. We started talking for a minute, one horse racing fan to another you know? So she just blurts out "I dont' find muscles very attractive".

While I'm not Jay Culter or anything, I've been hitting the weights hard for over 3 years and it shows. I'm 5'8 about 195 now and about 7-8% bodyfat.

but the point is, or rather the question is, why would she come out and say something that random? I wasn't hitting on her and if you really didn't find muscler guys attractive, why say anything about it?

that's like you being 300 pounds and walking into a bookstore and a random woman you say hi to then ask her idea about a book she is holding just blurts out "I don't find fat guys attractive"

did I get negged?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Okay long story very short, I went to the horse track yesterday by myself and I was sitting at the restaurant inside and there was this woman who was glancing at me so I smiled and introduced myself. We started talking for a minute, one horse racing fan to another you know? So she just blurts out "I dont' find muscles very attractive".

While I'm not Jay Culter or anything, I've been hitting the weights hard for over 3 years and it shows. I'm 5'8 about 195 now and about 7-8% bodyfat.

but the point is, or rather the question is, why would she come out and say something that random? I wasn't hitting on her and if you really didn't find muscler guys attractive, why say anything about it?

that's like you being 300 pounds and walking into a bookstore and a random woman you say hi to then ask her idea about a book she is holding just blurts out "I don't find fat guys attractive"

did I get negged?
LOL. She was attracted and just had find something wrong to say. probably felt you were out of her league. Yah I think you got negged. Like talking to a hot blonde and blurting out...I only date brunettes. lol.

Nobody would tell a fat person point blank like that because they would already feel that person was beneath them. Take it as a compliment bro.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just thought it was odd. I mean what are you supposed to to say in response? lol. I'm put in a position where I have to defend myself for no reason

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say "I guess weaklings make you hot, eh?"

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is an obvious lie because we all know there are

no women at horse tracks. :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i should have went arnold on her

"so you like the girly man huh"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
This thread is an obvious lie because we all know there are

no women at horse tracks. :D
dude, horse tracks are like America's untapped resource for hot women.

espically if you go on the right day. I once pulled 6, count em 6 numbers at Del Mar. and all of them were at least 7's. one was ass licking hot.

not only that, if you hang around as much as I do, you meet some of the exercise riders. that's how I met my GF for a year and a half.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this "seduction" stuff that us men are just now catching on to? Women have known about it since the dawn of time.

I think she pulled you in with the smile, and pushed you away with a crude neg.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this was part neg, part test. She was just denying what was obviously the truth. It's kind of like a woman saying, "We're not going to have sex..." when no one but her ever brought sex up, then within an hour you're having sex with her.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I thought a neg wasn't an insult.
Ha ha, woman are not very good at this stuff. I am serious, Their attempts at flirting are usually primitive, confusing or ineffective. In this case "confusing" fits the situation because BB needed to post here to try to unravel her motives and reveal the significance or her statement.

She gave herself way by using the word " attracted "...ummm,there is the keyword.

However, tactically,she was attempting to draw BB into attempting to "audition" for her approval.
Her neg was her way of creating the prize position for herself by being the one who was making some negative evaluation of his appearance, She then wanted him to say something which indicated that he was willing to suuplicate, justify or explain himself to seek her approval.

Perhaps I am being a tad harsh, and her comment was just an icebreaker.

However, she would have been better off just walking up and introducing herself like a regular adult.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she just had a case of diarrhea of the mouth. Some people, men and women, speak whatever is on their mind, let the cards fall where they will. I don't think it's any test; these are people who proudly describe themselves as being "direct and honest", when what they really are, are "tactless and rude".

Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i just thought it was odd. I mean what are you supposed to to say in response? lol. I'm put in a position where I have to defend myself for no reason
Well then. Do you find d*ck attractive, lady?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah this was part neg, part test. She was just denying what was obviously the truth. It's kind of like a woman saying, "We're not going to have sex..." when no one but her ever brought sex up, then within an hour you're having sex with her.
This is SO ACCURATE!

Anytime I hear a girl say this to me, I'm 100% sure that I will have her naked and quivering with orgasm within 24 hours of her saying it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
backbreaker said:
Nothing. You don't have to defend yourself from that crap. In fact, if you do, you look weak. You know muscles are attractive.

DarkShade said:
You say "I guess weaklings make you hot, eh?"
No, you don't.

backbreaker said:
i should have went arnold on her

"so you like the girly man huh"
No, you shouldn't have.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the foolproof mint reply:

(raise an eyebrow) 'and you're telling me this because?'

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB

i wouldve just told her " thats why i went for this look, i have to keep certain TYPES of women away"

turn her neg right back on her.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

did I get negged?
she's intimidated by you. she has low self-esteem and was trying to cut you down.

a woman saying she doesn't like muscles is like a man saying he doesn't like tits. i don't buy it. of course, i'm talking a NORMAL muscular body, not freaky-huge pro-bodybuilder physique (which many women truly do NOT like)

bottom line: she's a b*tch who has issues. this is a very rude comment and after it was made you should have let the convo die quickly and walk off.

nuff said.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

did I get negged?
Haha. Yeah, you got negged/tested. She wanted to see how you would respond to it and if you could parry it successfully.

I probably would have replied with a light neg with a big smile. You'll be shocked at what you can pull off with a smile.