Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ran into the ex and funny enough..

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was having one of those fvcking days yesterday, when I show up to my yoga class to see none other than the ex that sent me and my AFC ass packing eight months ago! lol! This was the girl who caused me to finally reevaluate my whole situation, eventually find sosuave and the forums.. at any rate it was funny because even though I had a splitting headache <from earlier>, I could finally interact with her without getting all clingy and emotional. We talked for a few minutes, kept things light and fun, and that was that, no big deal, no me trying to somehow stick my foot back in the door. Which is a GOOD thing since it looks like she's put on 15 pounds since I last saw her! Thx everyone for helping me see my own worth and finally taking some good steps towards getting rid of my clingy, needy, shameful AFC ways of the past!
-jlc

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
=) remember, treat all women the same and they'll love you for it

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, man! It takes situations like that to show yourself how much you've improved since the last time you two interacted.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe Ive had a couple chicks who flaked on me during dates..and phone calls..when I saw them again at parties..

They had packed on the pounds..and see me completely ignore them and talk to more beautiful women..

its a beautiful feeling .. especially when they try to come talk to you and you shoo them away

shoooooo fly! dont bother me!

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, very uplifting.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
hehe Ive had a couple chicks who flaked on me during dates..and phone calls..when I saw them again at parties..

They had packed on the pounds..and see me completely ignore them and talk to more beautiful women..

its a beautiful feeling .. especially when they try to come talk to you and you shoo them away

shoooooo fly! dont bother me!
Do you mean that you let them know that you recognize them? I've played dumb and acted like I didn't know them for the first few seconds then I neg hit them with "Oh yeah, I didn't recognize you, you've changed..."

I know it's evil but some women derserve it. :p