Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raising your own kid...

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting today I'm a father. Serious, I found out from the hospital that I'm a dad of a two month old kid.

Awesome eh?

I need some advice on how to raise him!

Is there anything you guys can help me with?

If not, I'm just going to work, go to school, and leave the baby to be raised by the mother.

I've got tons of questions.

Like for the first few years, is there anything I should do so the kid doesn't turn out like I did? Should I ask my parents what the regret doing for me, or not doing for me when I was younger?

Should I let the mother raise him, and do my own thing since I can't "talk" to the kid?

I'm still calling my own son "the kid". I feel like a terrible father already

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not a father, but i think because he is your blood, you should be in his life. DO NOT let a woman raise him. Do you really want him to have to find this site 20 years down the line, or you rather teach him from your experiences, so that he never needs this site. Someone i know, once told me, "a teachers job is have their student stand on their shoulders, so that the student can see not only want the teacher can, but more"...replace the world teacher with father.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we really need another boy to be raised only by his mother and have him turn into yet another feminine man? HELL NO.

At least take part in raising the boy and be the male role-model that he desperately needs.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why can't you talk to your child?
i know he is a baby, but he can listen, and know you, and know your voice, and learn to trust you.
in a few months, if you are around, his first word might be dada.

don't be frightened, kids love you unconditionally.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Teach him, and raise him as your own.. He is after all your "heir." Teach him to be a man, and try to be as big a part in his life as you can.