Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raising a DJ

zzirf25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, I have a 2 year old brother who looks up to me a lot. I was wondering some things that I could do now to help him to be strong when he gets older and not turn AFC like a lot of young boys do. What kinds of things do you all suggest that I do and don't do to prevent future AFC behavior.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most important thing is to teach him not to look at women as some mysterious coveted and scary creatures. I think the biggest problems all AFCs have getting over is seeing women as regular people instead of goddesses that need to be put on a pedestal.

Drewgie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes me think of a quote, I forgot who said it:

"Flatter me and I won't believe you. Criticize me and I may hate you. Ignore me and I may never forgive you. Encourage me and I will never forget you."

Basically encourage the little guy. Always make him feel like #1. Always pound it into his head that he can accomplish anything he tries real hard at.

I think our society's parents need to focus on their children's confidence a lot more than they do. A four year old might try to learn to play Tee ball but get frustrated and cry if he misses the ball over and over. Usually the parents just go "oooh it's ok junior, let me get you some junk food to cheer you up" instead of getting through to him that you have to work for the things you want and you can't just give up immediately, that he can reach any goals he sets, and that all experts were once begginers, etc.

Obviously he might be too young to understand at that point, but it will grow on him if people he looks up to keep telling him. Ofcourse later on in life this will affect his confidence and his social, sexual and professional life.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh... cute little responses.

But they ain't gonna work, read a book on child psychology to see what I mean.

The best thing to do would be to set a DJ example. Let him watch and mimic you. :)

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
the first thing that came to mind for me was:

"OMG GIRLS ARE ICKY!"

That's something you should beat out of him, not literally mind you.

But seriously, adding onto what kegger said: Take him sarging. When you approach girls, tell them he's coming along to learn from your awesomeness.

Winnah :D

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let him lead his own life.

Help him when he is older.

Let him grow himself.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get him involved in sh*t like sports really young, because that stuff makes you feel more confident and gets testosterone pumping (if you have it at a young age, I dunno). Be funny around him a lot so he can develop a good sense of humor too. Don't teach him jokes and sh*t, you know what I mean though. When he is around age 12 or 13 that is the time where you can actually explain game to him.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bolive it or not your at a critical stage right now (yes, even at 2 years old)

let me explain

My cuz hates "pushovers" and wussys. She wanted to raise a "football player" type of guy (don't ask). When she had a son right away she set the tone of the rest of his life. She wanted him to be hi energy guy who wasn't afraid of anything or anybody. Haw did she do this?
-SHE PLAYED ROUGH with him, which forced him to be rough with her. (physically rough)
-she played and made him play high energy games; soccer, footbal....
-she pushed him go play with other kids, even tho he didn't really want to.
-also, make sure that there is nobody telling him that he is worthless or that he is stupid....(from personal experience i can tell you this will damage the child and destroy his tinage years.) that's all there is to it.

he is 5 or 6 now, and there is no stoping him, HE IS A HELL RAISER. when he gets in his teens, there will be no stoping him.

Stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i wish i had a little brother... *sigh*

anyways, the best thing u can do is set an example for him. do everything like an alpha and he will become an alpha.

btw, if he is cute (which most 2 year olds would be) u can use him to help u in your endeavours :]