Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rags to Bytches (personal journal so far)

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as mentioned it's personal journal, so respond if you wana or ignore i don't care. this is just for those who wana see other's progress and more for me to just bring out what i think in my mind.

ok so it's been about over a week or two i seriously started self-development and game improvement again. this time I am using voice journal approach using my iPhone, recording some lessons learned, memorable things, what i did right, wrong.

currently my entire focus in game is mostly becoming challenge to women, making her qualify herself, c0cky&funny, and wit. I am not the best in it, but I do get noticeable responses from women that I probably wouldn't have gotten if i just stayed static and same.

for example, in order to be a challenge, i bust women's balls a lot in jokingly manner. if they tell me they haven't done their project, i would make her qualify herself by lightly saying "i don't think we can be group partners no more. i wana work with someone who does things on time" and she would hit my arm and we would laugh, and of course she'll qualify herself by saying she was busy blah blah.

another example, if i asked a chick where she buys water cheap, and she tells me she doesn't know the name of the place (probably cuz she really doesn't), I challenge her jokingly by saying "you don't wana tell me cuz you want the water all by yourself, i thought we were buddies" and she would qualify herself saying she really doesn't know and will find out to tell me.

Been getting lot of laughs and good time, so i do notice improvements which is a good thing. the only problem i find right now is that sometimes, I just can't get into that rhythm of being c0cky/funny or saying things to present challenge or qualifier. maybe those moments are when my subconscious feels less confident? i would like my confidence/light-hearted fun level to be more consistent throughout the day. sometimes i just have brilliant things to say to get girls laughing and blushing, and sometimes i can't think of anything, and i feel more confident and relaxed when I say those right things, so wish to find out solution to increase those incidences.

lastly, it's great to use challenging and qualifying because it makes women nervous (good nervous). I can literally see her kind of startled when I say throw a challenger or qualifier (unless they were for inducing laughter) because she usually never experience this from other guys, let alone from a stranger. of course there are times when i just don't well. i was pumping iron at gym and this girl took my spot while i was resting. i told her with a smile and playful tone "oh you enjoy stealing my machine don't you?" and she apologized, guess she didn't get it as a joke.

that was it. i doubt that someone would actually read the whole thing even though it is pretty bad a$$, but leave comment that can help me if you feel like.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose to ignore.

Just kidding! It sounds like you're doing great. Just keep up what you're doing. Over time you will socially calibrate more and more as you gain more experience. It's sounds like you're off to a great start so keep up the good work. Consistency will come with practice.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@atom: thanks, it's been tough as you might remember from previous thread that i made about wanting to give up. i am glad i have you guys to talk to when i really find the need, so thanks for your support all along sosu.