Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Radical Honesty - Brad Blanton

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
ChrizZ said:
I got a new hero. I'll devote my life to become like this guy lol.

Although he is a fat white trash redneck he has balls. I'll implement radical honesty into my life and I recommend everyone else to do the same.

Here is an article about the author:

http://www.esquire.com/features/honesty0707

here is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Radical-Honesty-New-Revised-Transform/dp/0970693842/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230108360&sr=8-1
Sounds extremely interesting - He himself sounds like a fascinating fellow also! :D

I'm guessing you've already implemented this....

So how has it been going for you so far? ;)

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is highly interesting.. honestly. I've always wondered what things would be like if everyone was 100% truthful. I'm curious to know how this is going for you, ChrizZ, although I think you might have given it up by now judging by the lack of reply (but I'd probably give it up too cause I'm still battling with insecurities which would prevent me from being 100% truthful in social situations).

..that felt good, by the way

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
Law 12 of Power

Use Selective Honesty and Generosity to Disarm your Victim

You should be honest every now and then not 100 percent of the time. I wish this wasn't true but in reality being 100 honest will not excel you for long now a days.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People forget what you do and what you say, but they never forget how your actions and speech made them feel. For the most part, feelings have a greater imperative than facts and it's about evaluating fairness against correctness. While I have a well-deserved reputation on here for debating people over mistaken beliefs and within debates it's understood nothing is personal, in my ordinary routine I don't go around nitpicking people or picking fights. I am generally a very open and candid guy, and I once went through the phase of being "radically honest," but rest assured being "radically honest" will only do more harm than good, in the long run. Think about how to lose friends and alienate people. I advise not only be selectively honest, but say less than necessary. Furthermore, moreover, you can convey and confer disagreements with tactful diplomacy without being offensive, a point totally lost upon Brad Blanton (see his website - radicalhonesty.com).

Brad Blanton is no paragon of civility nor society, truth be told. He is rude, crude, and I always find it despicable how some people try to reframe vices as virtues. When you are a "fat white trash redneck" who incoherently rambles and incessantly spews vulgarities, has a history of arrests for violence (see his website), then whatever company held must conceivably be comparatively small and being at the bottom has nowhere further down to go. Plus, his theory is just wrong.