Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Racist Blacks In The U.S.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racists black in the usa? amateur

Try to be white and walk in a european culturally enriched muslim neightbourhood and see how tolerant they are of you in your own country :up:

At least black in the us dont expect you to change the school menu for everyone in order to accomodate their needs nor expect you to remove crosses from public buildings just cause its not something they desire.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Racists black in the usa? amateur

Try to be white and walk in a european culturally enriched muslim neightbourhood and see how tolerant they are of you in your own country :up:

At least black in the us dont expect you to change the school menu for everyone in order to accomodate their needs nor expect you to remove crosses from public buildings just cause its not something they desire.
We in US can relate to that feeling we have muslims here too, Somali, Arabs and South Asian. Plus the atheist and other Christian haters. A lot of American blacks were converting to Islam, this goes back to the 60's at least, boxer Cassius Clay, better known as Muhammad Ali (I think his real name sounds a lot better), and I remember an American black in speech class give his speech promoting islam. I think American blacks and most Americans have become antagonistic towards Islam and muslims now. It seems Europeans governments have been too accepting of Muslims and Africans.

Some of the nicest and good people are devout Christian American blacks, there's just not enough of them like that though. But the bad American Blacks, gang banger and the racist Al Sharpton types types are way scarier and dangerous than the towel heads here.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Muhammad Ali is one of the few males you can legitimately classify as a man. Btw just for bigger picture perspective Islam is mild compared to what the other Semitic tribe is currently pushing in Western countries. Have you read about the end game of Marxism? The total death toll of communism? Hell just look at the damage feminism (a branch of Marxism) has wreaked in just 6 decades in Western countries. Jihadis couldn't even pull that off if they tried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

On a side note listen to Parkinson stuttering like a faggot over Ali's real talk.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dillon Taylor looks Hispanic to me. Mostly of Caucasian descent but enough Indian that I would assume Hispanic if I saw him.

I don't trust black people much. Many are against white people and it only makes sense for us not to trust them. But not victimize them. But even I, in my racism, see Darren Wilson/Mike Brown for what it is. A murder of an unarmed man. Cops really do this thing all the time. Mostly to them. Even if I don't like them I can recognize that.

Take martial arts and arm yourself for defense since some do love to attack white people but wait until they actually do something. Live and let live.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I don't trust black people much. Many are against white people and it only makes sense for us not to trust them.
I just don't trust people. Race is not relevant.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Muhammad Ali is one of the few males you can legitimately classify as a man. Btw just for bigger picture perspective Islam is mild compared to what the other Semitic tribe is currently pushing in Western countries. Have you read about the end game of Marxism? The total death toll of communism? Hell just look at the damage feminism (a branch of Marxism) has wreaked in just 6 decades in Western countries. Jihadis couldn't even pull that off if they tried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

On a side note listen to Parkinson stuttering like a faggot over Ali's real talk.
Yeah at the time Muslims/Islam( and blacks) wasn't as radical and no one really had a beef with islam or muslims in the US. Anyway, Muhammad Ali besides converting to Islam, he was to use a term I loathe and only for descriptive purposes quite the "Uncle Tom". I don't say that as a bad thing. Nowadays black athletes spouts anti-white racism and many stupid whites still like and support the athlete.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
hold the **** up lol. how the hell did my name get dragged into this. I made a Dave Chapelle Reference becuase of all the racial posts on this forum.
you posted race baiting posts/threads, don't act so surprised or innocent.

backbreaker said:
good for nothin, big nose having, takin up the white man's air.
there it is, you knew what you were doing.

backbreaker said:
Please tell me how my post "pushes an agenda".
your post infers that most whites are racist towards blacks, the system is rigged against blacks, same agenda being pushed by reverend al, his ilk, you, and a few posters in here, you do this quite a bit

backbreaker said:
IDGAF what these ignorant bigots on this site think lol

you're the one posting race baiting threads aren't you?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=218951

backbreaker said:
nor do I frankly have time to waste energy debating it.

why not? you sure have enough free time to be browsing/posting in other threads here all day long don't you?

backbreaker said:
Show me a person who has time so sit on a forum and debate race relations in the middle of a work week and i'll show yous someone who's broke, ignorant and most likely not getting laid.
show you a person like yourself backbreaker? yes, a person like you who has the time to be sitting on his ass all day browsing/posting in threads here on sosuave all through the work week mornings/afternoons.

someone was cool enough to pm me all the times of your posts in your posting history the last couple of days, you're browsing/posting all on day on here man, people said you are, they told me.

backbreaker

08-28-2014, 08:57 AM
08-28-2014, 10:00 AM
08-28-2014, 10:12 AM
08-28-2014, 02:09 PM
08-28-2014, 02:46 PM
08-28-2014, 05:07 PM
08-28-2014, 06:55 PM

08-27-2014, 10:17 AM
08-27-2014, 12:25 PM

08-26-2014, 10:17 AM
08-26-2014, 12:32 PM
08-26-2014, 12:37 PM
08-26-2014, 01:00 PM
08-26-2014, 02:56 PM
this looks like an all day affair to me.

why aren't you out working bringing home the bacon?

why do you have so much free time to be browsing/posting in threads all day during the work week?

are you broke or most likely not getting laid that you accuse others of?

nice projection technique you used :up:

how do you answer that?

Maximus Rex said:
I had to edit that. What percentage of numbers have to do with non violent drug offenses, which disproportionately effect blacks more than whites?
ok, i see that now.

i'm just going by the statistics that are shown, african americans are arrested/incarcerated more than whites for non violent/violent offenses and havre a gistory with police/criminal justice system, i'm agreeing with you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^If I recall correctly, actually backbreaker owns his own business and has a good wife and kid. So I think he's doing quite well with regard to money and women. And I looked at those timestamps you provided. Those posts he makes during work hours are all 1 to 3 lines long...so he's not debating race relations during the work week exactly like he said.

Not that backbreaker needs me to speak for him, but you failed with your last post asa.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every race has its racists. In regards to the whole topic of the "persecution" of blacks in America that is happenning, we wouldn't be discussing this if Mike Brown didn't steal those cigarettes. That whole "persecution" paranoia is a bit old. Just mind your own business.

Jaylan said:
^If I recall correctly, actually backbreaker owns his own business and has a good wife and kid. So I think he's doing quite well with regard to money and women. And I looked at those timestamps you provided. Those posts he makes during work hours are all 1 to 3 lines long...so he's not debating race relations during the work week exactly like he said.

Not that backbreaker needs me to speak for him, but you failed with your last post asa.
Lol. Do people pay you to speak for them or do you just get a jolt whenever you have the opportunity to defend them?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
you already did throwing in your 2 cents when it wasn't needed lol

i failed with nothing, he wanted to be shown a person who sits around doing nothing all day, i showed him himself, he has no answer for it, except for you getting on his meat stick with gushing support. :crackup:

Jaylan said:
according to several posters, backbreaker has been a proven liar, just like he was proven in this thread, so when he's lying here, he could be lying about the business or even the wife, this is the internet man, you can make anything up, you don't even know the man, so you have no buisness with your defense of his personal life that you know nothing about.

a couple of people said he either bankrupted his business or made it up, i cant remember which, doesn't matter, he isn't attending to his business when he's browsing/posting in here all day.

who cares, he's still online all day browsing/posting at length in other threads and spoke of race in another.

you are a troll, you dont even know the man lol

he showed himself to be a hypocrite and he was exposed, thats all that matters, his personal life is none of my business, nor should it be none of yours.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^And if people can make anything up on the internet, why the fvk where you so concerned with backbreakers internet habits in the first place? Youre the one who was trying to shame the guy and say hes broke and doesnt get laid. Why the hell are you so concerned if its just the internet?

And you call me the troll? What an idiot you are. Im not the one so concerned with another man's personal life that I need to look up his posting habits in order to flame him.