Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Race Card?

sean08

Reaction score
Hey guys!

What do I do when people pull out the race card? I wouldn't mind if it's like a joke or two and I usually laugh along but it just gets annoying sometimes.

How do I respond to them when they stereotype me for an asian(im filipino)? Should I tell them to stop or curse at them or something? I know I shouldn't let them get to me but I also don't wanna feel like im being walked on.

Sly6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asian too, and I've found that the best way to deal with race jokes and stuff is with humor.

Don't let it get to your head, because 99% of the time people aren't actually being serious when they say mention stereotypes.

You could also joke back with them with some funny things about their race.

Most importantly, don't take it too seriously, and use humor in response - never get too worked up.

sean08

Reaction score
Ohh okay. I'm not really good with humor but I'll try haha

Thanks

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
It literally doesn't matter what you do as long as you show that it doesn't affect you at all.

Back in like September when I didn't know this, there was a class where I sat at a table with 3 other guys, all definite alphas. There was one day where they spent about 30 minutes of class time just bombarding my *ss with asian jokes, and I kept trying to make comebacks, but obviously I was getting raped 3 on 1. It was pissing me off too.

I've changed a lot since then. People still give me sh1t about being asian. Sometimes it's in good fun and I just laugh along. If someone's really trying to knock me down, I won't even bother with a comeback and just ignore them. The other day, one of those 3 guys who was making fun of me before, the guy who was being the biggest d1ck about it, cracked some asian joke at me and I just slowly gave him a ****y smile without saying anything. He stopped.

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep it KOOL. one slight hint on anoyance and they will rape you with race jokes.

You gotta see humour in the things they pull off, sometimes even joke along (if its not THAT offensive) and they will like you for the fact that you kept it KOOL and understood their joke.

However if it is offensive you can call out on something completely irrelevant that will totally bust their balls , again KEEPING it kool.

They obviously now realised that one of your weaknesses is that you get pissed off about the race jokes - so make it your strong point, show them that you dont give a flying **** and you are proud of who you are.

Has one of them got a big nose, he says something about asians and you bust his balls on the way he looks, I hope you get the idea - CRACK THEIR WEAKNESSES AND STRENGHN YOURS

YogurtSlinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't the Phillipines a part of Asia? Wouldn't that make you asian?