Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

R. Don Steele and dating women for men over 35

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm only 30, i'm intrigued by the book.

Call me crazy, but it's been bothering me lately that I am only dating girls that are mostly 24 up. Which in reality is better for my sanity, but I am almost developing a block that says I can't date younger than 24. I know it can't be true.

Has anybody read any of R. Don Steeles stuff?

ClosetMisogynist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Steele has a nasty rep among Speed Seductionists on the Internet. I have his body language book only. I googled his name and got all these nasty messages, mostly newsgroup stuff.

So who knows? Try google web and than google group and news.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I'm the type that will buy a book even if it gives me just one new idea that I haven't seen elsewhere (or cleverly summarizes things)

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Thanks for the update. I'm the type that will buy a book even if it gives me just one new idea that I haven't seen elsewhere (or cleverly summarizes things)
then look at the selection of books that I've read in the Anything else section by chinesegq.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm 30, and still see alot of those college hotties since I'm on my second grad degree (while working still).

They drive me crazy, and I have to admit I kind of missed out on them the first time around. While I dated a little I was way too serious back then. Spent more time with the books than the ladies.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys are like the previous poster.

They get older and feel like they missed out on those college girls and so on. But after burning their bridges, it becomes quite boring.

Most men love the young college aged girls, but many men will admit it's more for looks, show and prestige then for anything else.

While some younger women are more mature, most are well, acting their age.

They either want to party till dawn or spend 100 hours a day working on their careers and/or education.

Most of us have been there.

The problem becomes when an older man starts dating a younger women because she is young, vibrant and beautiful.

After dating for a little bit, the man usually tires of the womens partying lifestyle or over serious lifestyle. Either way they'll try to change them or give them wordly advice. The women will resent it and on and on.

30 years old and 24, not that big a difference if your on the same wave length.

A 40 year old and a 24 year old, while it can work, in most cases, enjoy the time spent, but don't become too attached.

Many people, myself included at one time, don't want to grow older. SO they surround themselves with younger people and pretend to be 24. It does not work. They have a whole life ahead of them to change, challenge and live.

While you already lived a whole life thats behind you.

Great to go out and have your fun, but bad if you continue to pretend your still 24.

Reaction score
B]A 40 year old and a 24 year old, while it can work, in most cases, enjoy the time spent, but don't become too attached. [/B]

I agree 100 percent. When you think about it if your 40 and she is 24 by the time your 60 in 20 years she will only be in her early 40's. You will be experiencing age and she will just be getting into her prime.

You will feel old and useless and she will be strong. Not a good balance. Nevermind all those actors with lots of money and young wives.

Scoundrel

Reaction score
I stumbled across this thread while doing a google search and I've gotta say you guys are full of BS. I'm going to be 50 next month and my current girlfriend is 21. We've been together for two years and are both very happy. If something happened and we split up I'd be back out looking for another young lady between 18 and 25.

Why would any man date an over weight mother of some other man's brats with drooping tits and ass when he could be having sex with a firm, young little cutie?

I haven't read Steele's books, so I cannot comment on them. However, if you're a mature man and want to date young women I suggest an RSD bootcamp. It was the best money I ever spent.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme said:
B]A 40 year old and a 24 year old, while it can work, in most cases, enjoy the time spent, but don't become too attached. [/B]

I agree 100 percent. When you think about it if your 40 and she is 24 by the time your 60 in 20 years she will only be in her early 40's. You will be experiencing age and she will just be getting into her prime.

You will feel old and useless and she will be strong. Not a good balance. Nevermind all those actors with lots of money and young wives.
She may be strong, but she will be infertile, while you still will be fertile (although probaby not interested in siring children.) Her sexual market value (SMV) will be reduced - especially if she develops a matronly figure. Of course, your SMV will be reduced if you develop the beer gut, etc.

The most unstable relationship is that of a couple who marries when BOTH are young, in which they both edge into middle age. He still has high sexual marketability, while she is not wanted much more than as a cougar receptacle for s3men. I actually think that a 40's man should marry a 20's woman for this very reason.

BTW, who says a 60 year old man should be sitting in a rocking chair. I plan to ski my 1000th day somewhere when I'm about 65.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part I would think of dating very young if you are older is status, finances and fitness...if you are famous..well no prob..walk into any city hotspot and you'll catch a +9 hb girl with a daddy complex...if you have fame and fitness you can rock forever....or even wealth and fitness, for these two situations age isn't a barrier...anyone who says there is, is being unduly negative and fatalistic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score