Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quote from Kartrashian

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I did some reflection on this topic and I do believe at some level that the media is the source of a lot of this.

Basically, the shows that are entertainment for the 30-40 something woman, is at the same time training and indoctrination for the early teen girls.
Where do you draw the line though? How much exposure to this "media" does it take? Under what circumstances would a particular woman be open to this influence and/or how would that translate into their lives?

In an earlier post I mentioned how women love reality tv, whether it's the hood rat with 5 bastards or the responsible woman who seems to have her head screwed on straight. They all love it for the same reasons.

Honestly, I don't think the media is a significant source. I believe it's a combination of government and corporations who exploit our current conditions to turn a profit, and it simply trickles down from there.

Women, as well as men, will always push boundaries, it's what we do. There is "incentive" for Kim to behave the way she does, just like there's incentive for the local hood rat to have 5 kids that you and I help provide for through taxes.

I think of the media as more of a consequence than a source.

Did women behave this way when they relied on men to provide the majority, if not all resources?

***Nothing's really changed on that front though, because they still rely on us.......indirectly.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tazman said:
Where do you draw the line though? How much exposure to this "media" does it take? Under what circumstances would a particular woman be open to this influence and/or how would that translate into their lives?

In an earlier post I mentioned how women love reality tv, whether it's the hood rat with 5 bastards or the responsible woman who seems to have her head screwed on straight. They all love it for the same reasons.

Honestly, I don't think the media is a significant source. I believe it's a combination of government and corporations who exploit our current conditions to turn a profit, and it simply trickles down from there.

Women, as well as men, will always push boundaries, it's what we do. There is "incentive" for Kim to behave the way she does, just like there's incentive for the local hood rat to have 5 kids that you and I help provide for through taxes.

I think of the media as more of a consequence than a source.

Did women behave this way when they relied on men to provide the majority, if not all resources?

***Nothing's really changed on that front though, because they still rely on us.......indirectly.
This reminds me. I was reading about Lucille Ball and Desi Arniz. And how you couldn't show a pregnant woman on TV back then. And how Desi wanted to keep the shows clean, no mean humor, no off color humor as families and kids were watching. I think when normal men stopped being in charge of studios and it became about profits over everything, things changed.

People back then, did drugs, had sex, were gay and bi sexual, had affairs, all sorts of stuff, but the difference was that people didn't put that sort of behavior out in public. Everything, especially in hollywood was covered up. These days they put everything out there.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
People back then, did drugs, had sex, were gay and bi sexual, had affairs, all sorts of stuff, but the difference was that people didn't put that sort of behavior out in public. Everything, especially in hollywood was covered up. These days they put everything out there.

You're right, all that was kept under wraps, but it all still happened. By putting it on TV and indoctrinating the public, combined with "inclusiveness" and diversity bs and how we're not supposed to shame people anymore, it's made these social ills at least acceptable to the point people don't view them with the same stigmas they once carried. Look at the illegitimacy rate. In our lifetime it's going to reach over 50 or 60% for the average child. For blacks it's already over 70%!

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am unsure what you mean by your bolded question above? Can you clarify?
I mean, how do you measure the influence these programs have on women's behavior? Do you think women would treat men any differently without Reality TV in current times?

I'm not saying it has zero influence, but it's a form of exploitation of what women are naturally drawn to when there's no consequences to be had.
Danger said:
I also should clarify. I am not talking just about materialism, I am talking about women screwing over men, women being wh0res, women expecting men to basically bend over for them.

How do the Government and Corporations turn young girls into materialistic wh0res? The kind that by the time they are 18 and finished high school they have already slept with three different guys and then talk about how the guy that marries them had better buy them a huge rock.
I believe "materialism" plays a large role in this. When women don't have to rely on men to obtain resources directly, they're free to behave in ways that men don't approve but supports their own hypergamous nature.

Television is big business, there's a market for most things pro woman, and they're capitilizing on it (corporations). As far as the government is concerned, women can do no wrong. I'm sure you're aware of the imbalances when it comes to divorce, child support, welfare, domestic abuse, sexual harrassment claims, rape claims, etc...
Danger said:
What of AFC programming? Do you not believe that boys are programmed into being AFC's on a similar basis?
I definitely believe it happens, but also because it comes from every direction, not just the media and there are real life consequences for men who don't fall in line to a degree. The complete opposite for women, they can damn near do whatever they want, commit murder, rape, etc.

Simply shaming women into proper behavior isn't going to cut the mustard anymore as there aren't any real incentives for them to care. However things are changing all the time, who knows how this will all end up in the future.

I could go deeper but I'm trying to be succinct, as I'm not a great writer and don't want to cause confusion about the points I'm making.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
True Dat !

Burroughs said:
Oh yeah. Every 9+ HB I know completely worships K. In fact its a direct relationship...the hotter they are the more the chick looks up to vapid celebrity...but these girls are no fools. They know their looks will get them a car, house and more if they find the right goodlooking AFC they can bat their lashes at. Its only the plain janes that actually need to have substance...a hot chick can be an axe murderer with blood on her hands and she could still get a date to drool over the cooch.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
For blacks it's already over 70%!
Well you know, it hit the black community first. Feminism + welfare was a deadly combination. No money for mom if there is a man in the house + I don't need no man feminism + hiring black women as twofer tokens = 70%

From slavery up until modern times blacks were on parity with whites on the divorce rate, even among the lower class (strong religious values). That went right out the window with modern feminism and the welfare state. It's well documented.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Well you know, it hit the black community first. Feminism + welfare was a deadly combination. No money for mom if there is a man in the house + I don't need no man feminism + hiring black women as twofer tokens = 70%

From slavery up until modern times blacks were on parity with whites on the divorce rate, even among the lower class (strong religious values). That went right out the window with modern feminism and the welfare state. It's well documented.
Exactly. What happened in urban areas with blacks is a precursor to what will happen to the US at large as the welfare state expands. I don't think it'll get that far though because the govt simply cannot afford it. They'll either scale back the military, raise taxes, or both. IMO a more likely scenario is the widening of benefits, while making them more shallow.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never owned a TV set,and certainly would not let my kids watch that garbage. They'd be sent to private schools, or be homeschooled, too. How can you let Big Bro ruin your own kid's minds? Sheesh, what a bunch of wimps US men have become.