Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quiet, Shy Virgins

Vikman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any you guys dated a quiet shy virgin?

I went on a date and made out with this girl. That's it and that's fine for this first date, but I found out she's a virgin. She's not waiting for marriage, it just never happened. I mean this girl is entirely pure. I don't know how to handle this situation.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you honestly don't know how to handle this situation, then perhaps you should donate your testicles to some unfortunate soul who lost his in an accident or something.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
mm do it, but be sweet and only do it if ure legitly interested in her not just for a root.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheep-man said:
mm do it, but be sweet and only do it if ure legitly interested in her not just for a root.
Exactly. If you have real interest on her , go for it. But if you're looking just for a lay , don't do it. From my experience , i have seen that girls get so emotionally connected to you. And if you take their virginity and dump them , you will fvck them up badly.Mentally. (maybe this is just in my country , where loosing the virginity is a big deal)

EDITED
(because i put here an answer that the OP wasent asking at all. I was on the wrong thread.)

Last edited: