Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why was the LTR forum Poll Moved to AE again? nobody who cares about the topic is going to see it again. In the short amount of time it was in here more votes were tallied for YES. Why is this no more important then a fitness or finance forum. Guys are coming in here learning how to get laid, spinning plates, finding someone they like, nailing them for a few months and then screwing it up. what is the debate here? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142867

Last edited:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be completely shocked if one week later, I don't see "banned" under your name.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I'll be completely shocked if one week later, I don't see "banned" under your name.
I care, then you'll see Don Juan under my new name, and you'll never know its me. There are guys here that need help in that area, they are in a cycle of getting girls, getting laid, getting a main squeeze, screwing it up, getting depressed then back to getting girls. Or worse screwing it up first. All they are left with is going to loveshack to get relationship advice from girls that is just going to screw things up even more. Spinning plates forever is not for everyone Including Styles and Pook and all your other heroes. Its in fact the reason why Mystery wound up the way he did in the begining of the Game. He had no idea how to maintain a relationship. Just how to get into one. The votes heavily outweigh the NOs. I'm willing to sacrifice my name for guys that don't want to voice there opinion simply because of backlash from people like you.

Last edited:

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
why was the LTR forum Poll Moved to AE again?
As I told you when you pm'd me earlier today the poll belongs here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.