Quick

Reaction score
Ok so there is this girl I am interested in.
A while back I had really bad oneitis with her it was obsessive. I asked her out and she said no I put it down to her bf dumping her the week before it wasnt though its cos she had someone else in mind.
There is an UNBELIEVABLE amount of kino between us, like just random gropes, hugs, today I actually got under her shirt and wrote my name on her breast:nervous: and she wrote hers right above my pubic area theres other things like i stole her little revision cards and put em in my pocket..she went to get them and wouldnt take her hand out of my pocket errm we always joke around like "ya love me really" "yeaaaaaaaas"Well now Im one of her best friends and am going to the prom with her.
She has a boyfriend who lives 2 and a bit hours drive away and I found out she lost her virginity to him...im the only person shes told, she tells me a lot of things like that.
So mixed signals and attitudes but i can tell u i havent got oneitis i am actually working on 3 or 4 girls at the moment.
Anyway my question...would it be totally illegal as a wannabe DJ to get further with her than just friend stuff?
P.S. the colours are just so its easier to read

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You need blue, yellow and purple to make a rainbow..

Illegal, there's no enforcement of law with Don Juaning. You make your own solutions and problems.

And, if you wanted to progress, tease her about kissing you, about how she might want to, and then do it sometime. If you kiss her, I'll tell you right now, it all changes, and probably a 99% chance she'll become confused.

Score!

Jolly_Roger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this:Tell her directly that your going to get her,soon not now because your taking your time but soon.Say it with confidence and full eye contact.Go enjoy yourself at prom so she'll see you having a great time with other girls.Then when she's alone isolate away from the dance floor into a more private location.Then finish her off...its obvious that she likes you.

Reaction score
Hey guys cheers for the help
Quick update...Today some girls were screwing around and one goes "out of *gives 5 guys names then me* who would you go out with?"
She said me...now i dunno if thats just cos the others suck or what but i figured if she hated the thought of me going out with her she woulda just not answered
what dya think?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're her best mate?

Move on.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see if she'll go out with you, ask her.
If she says no, keep having fun with her because you're stuck in the friendzone.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks to me like you are in the friends zone? If you make a move on her, you are risking your friendship. REMEMBER THAT.
Before you start making moves and using ****y humor on her, make sure she possibly has a thing for you. She may be acting this way around you because she feels you are comfortable to be around AS FRIENDS.
Check some threads in this forum about how to get out of the friends zone - I cannot be bothered to post all the links in view of the fact that there are SEVERAL of them. Good luck, tell us what happens... but I do not recommend you making a move on her, you might come out too strong or too sudden.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sniper001 said:
Looks to me like you are in the friends zone? If you make a move on her, you are risking your friendship. REMEMBER THAT.
Before you start making moves and using ****y humor on her, make sure she possibly has a thing for you. She may be acting this way around you because she feels you are comfortable to be around AS FRIENDS.
Check some threads in this forum about how to get out of the friends zone - I cannot be bothered to post all the links in view of the fact that there are SEVERAL of them. Good luck, tell us what happens... but I do not recommend you making a move on her, you might come out too strong or too sudden.
Agreed, your in the friends zone, don't make a move unless you get huge IOI's at prom