Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Tips on using the online dating app "Tinder."

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been using this dating app called "Tinder," which you can download on your phone. I have had some great lays/dates off of it so far and I wanted to share some tips that have been working for me.

"Tinder" Is basically an app for the phone that shows you a picture of a girl and you can either swipe left "nope" if you don't like her or swipe right "like" if you like her.

By you "liking" her photo she then will have the option when she comes across your photo to swipe right and "like" your photo back. When you both "like" each others photo, you get a notification that says "You got a match!" You are now aloud to start a text conversation with each other. You can not send each other any messages until you both swipe right and "like" each other. If she swipes left "nope" or you do, you will not see her photo again, and she is gone forever.

Tips that have worked great for me

Main Profile Photo

Your MAIN profile picture has to be GREAT. If you are athletic & muscular your first choice for your main photo should be you shirtless, or doing something athletic that SHOWS YOUR FACE. It must be a photo that someone took for you, no selfies of you holding your phone in the bathroom mirror.

If you are more of a heavier guy or not that cut up then a second choice would be a photo of you looking dressed up like a dime. You wearing a suit, or right before you go out to the club/bar get a nice photo of you dressed up NICE.

Other profile Photos

You get to upload 5 photos. Your main is most important because thats what they see first and what catches there eye while swiping left or right. As other photos you need to have the following:

1. Your main Photo of you looking your BEST
2. An group photo of you socializing out with friends, and having a few attractive women in the photo is good, but not one where its you in the middle with your arms around two broads. It has to look like your a fun, desirable guy who hangs out with attractive women.
3. A picture of you with a pet. Friends dog, cat, whatever get a photo of a dog licking your face, or you sitting next to it, petting it whatever.
4. A picture of a meal you cooked, or a bottle of wine you enjoy.
5. A headshot of you SMILING, a close up of your face smiling.

The profile space they give you is very short. One sentence basically so its good to put something that they will read and go "ohh he can cook!" or "ohh he loves dogs!" or "Ohh he can dance!" etc etc.

What works great is putting things like "Strong believer in loyality" "Lets go surfing!" "You have to try my cooking!" "Animal lover!" "I am down to lie about how we met :p" You get what I am saying?

You got a match!

Opening with the first message, be a gentlemen and be polite.

"Hey Jessica I'm Spiegel :) Hows your day going?"

Its a simple opener that 9/10 gets a response. You can not put some stupid one word opener like "Yo" "Hey" "Hi" it doesn't work.

Once you start a convo, you ask her a few simple questions to get the convo going. "So are you originally from (insert city you live in)?" "What do you do for work?" "Do you have a big family?" "Do you like the beach?" "Do you like to cook?" "Do you like to dance?" etc etc.

Getting her off Tinder

Once you have a decent little back and forth convo going, no more then a day or two. You get her off Tinder.

"Hey you seem like a really cool girl! I am normally not on Tinder that often so would you want to exchange numbers and continue chatting with each other through text? :)"

She sends her number, you text her a few hours later just saying "Hey (insert girls name) its Spiegel :) What are you up to today, anything fun?"

Ask her out

You got her off Tinder, you got her number, your talking, set up a fun date. Get drinks, get ice cream whatever, nothing fancy. I prefer a local bar to have drinks to loosen her up and if your feeling it, go for the lay!

Summary

I know a lot of these tips are pretty obvious but they have worked great for me. I have put a lot of time in with trial and error to get down this system so if you have any questions on the app please feel free to ask!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interview questions probably wouldn't work for me. I'd probably go C+F or something…the questions about what she does for work would get me no where.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I observed with tinder and just texting in general, is try to keep it to minimum. I was on the bus a few days ago, and there were two girls sitting in front of me. I could see between the seats that both of them were on tinder. They were both analysing and discussing guys and there messages. I saw a **** tonne of text messages from the guys whereas I only saw like 1-2 word replies or just one sentence replies from the girls. Guess who's putting in more effort here?

It made all those guys look pretty beta. I think every single one of the guys I saw messaged her on tinder wrote paragraphs while she only gave short replies, plus they were both discussing how to text back to the guy. Girls are masters of texting as they do it all the time everyday and with their friends. Us guys are already at a disadvantage. What I learnt from that is to try to minimize texting and put in the same or a little less effort then her when texting and try to get her out asap. That way, they can't use there strengths against us men.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good, I use a different route messaging them though.

My opener is "are you just going to like my page and not say hi?? :p"

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Tinder, it's great practice.

Here's a fun Tinder anecdote from literally ten minutes ago.

So this girl, she's pretty hot, she has one picture standing next to a guy wearing one of those horse masks, so I said she looks great in it. She comes back with "Shows off my best facial features". Here's where I dropped a nuclear neg: "True, but it's hard to judge what you look like with it on in every picture". She's come back with something along the lines of "*******!" (which I think means she's baiting for an apology to see if I'm the real deal or just a beta in disguise). Not sure what to say next though. I think it's time to cool things down a little. My inclination would be to maintain current heading, but from experience I think that's wrong.

Any ideas?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm considering giving this a try, does it have to be on your phone or can you do it on laptop?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“It must be a photo that someone took for you, no selfies of you holding your phone in the bathroom mirror.”

Or, in the absence of someone taking a photo for you, use a tripod.

“A headshot of you SMILING, a close up of your face smiling.”

I respectfully disagree with this advice. The most effective photos for men are when you are looking away from the camera and don’t smile. It’s more mysterious.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/01/26/are-pickup-artists-wrong-about-the-benefits-of-smiling/

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
im so angry, I was on tinder, and I had one super like left. I don't know what they do but I used it on a girl, that I really liked. Well a week earlier I matched with a gal and within minutes she was showing me nudes. I was like "what are good things to say to matches?" She was like all you gotta do is say hey. No other gal have I done this with and they all reply. But super like gal matches with me and against all instincts I go with "Hey". She never replied. Grrrrr

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im so angry, I was on tinder, and I had one super like left. I don't know what they do but I used it on a girl, that I really liked. Well a week earlier I matched with a gal and within minutes she was showing me nudes. I was like "what are good things to say to matches?" She was like all you gotta do is say hey. No other gal have I done this with and they all reply. But super like gal matches with me and against all instincts I go with "Hey". She never replied. Grrrrr
Do you have to have the app on your phone or can you do it by laptop? I tried looking for the website but all I could find was things saying download an app (and nowhere to download it).

Has it all got to be on your phone?

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have to have the app on your phone or can you do it by laptop? I tried looking for the website but all I could find was things saying download an app (and nowhere to download it).

I assume just your phone

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like 0 of OPs advice on how to interact with women on Tinder. But...

http://www.bluestacks.com/

Should be able to get you on tinder from your laptop.

I use it for a couple of games I play on my cell phone when I am on my computer. Pretty sure it works for apps.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been addicted to the swiping got quite a few matches and replies but almost all either just stop responding or unmatch without a word, it's crazy.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you could just use a emulator of a cellphone on your computer/laptop

I use the andy/ http://www.andyroid.net/

you will need to use the virtual machine(on intel at least) you will need to activated it on setup of the mother board

but for tinder, I really never see the appeal really, its like the online dating sites just a little faster, you put your best pics up and hope for the best, if you want a ego boost or jsut to see how many likes you get is kinda needed on your part, plus since I hate texting in general I tend to avoid such things