Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick Tip: WWAMD (What Would A Man Do?)

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that has worked wonders for me lately. Any time I'm about to say something stupid, do something stupid, reply to a text, prepare to make a move, or take any action in life, women related or not, I VERY quickly ask myself - what would a real man say/do in this situation?

He would say less, and do more.

Learn to take a quick step back from everything you say and do (within reason of course - overanalyzing is just as bad as underanalyzing) and reframe it to another person. Imagine some other guy saying or doing the same thing. Would you respect him as a man? Would you admire him? Or would he seem like a chump?

Staying in little contact with a girl in-between dates allows you to think about these things and act accordingly.

Examples:

- Don't have text message conversations with girls. If she texts you, text her back. Keep it short and sweet and schedule a get together, then stop.

- If she calls you, same thing. 5 minutes, ask her about her day, schedule a get together and get off the phone.

- Don't be afraid to take the initiative to text a girl or call her, but do it to schedule a get together, not just to "talk".

Would a real man just want to talk with a girl? NO! That's what other girls are for. So keep it short and sweet and let her miss you. Show her through your actions you don't care for banal conversation. You want to see her, maybe go out and have some fun, but definitely sex her.

Try it!

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, whenever you're in a sticky situation, in confusion about something or dont know what to do, ask yourself, WWARealMD?

You get pulled over by the police.

WWARealMD?...Be calm, friendly, no stress.

There is a fire in an apartment building.

WWARealMD? Step up and be the hero, guide people to safety.

Like today, I locked my keys in my car, I could have stressed, cursed, and acted pissed, but instead I maintained grace under pressure, kept my composure, and solved the problem.

Go to this website http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0290.htm and just try to apply it to your life daily in one, two, or several ways.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
He would say less, and do more.

Try it!
Since you have to ask yourself every time what a real man would do, you are obviously still dealing with confidence issues about what it means to be a real man. Stop asking yourself what to do and start being a real man.

PS. You say a lot in your post for a guy who says real man would say less and do more. That's a big contradiction to all those words you are using. Furthermore, speech is a form of action, so to say he should say less and do more is in itself a contradiction.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol say less, do more should be my motto, or speak softly and carry a big stick.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
lol say less, do more should be my motto, or speak softly and carry a big stick.

OR 'Speak softly and carry a big d!ck." Either one.