Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick tip: The ballsy response

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to keep this tip very short.

When a girl who you are acquainted with asks, "What are you doing tonight?"

Run with a variation of one of these:

1) "If all goes well, you."
2) "If I play my cards right, you."
3) "Hopefully you."

Things to bring:

1) Balls
2) A smile

Enjoy.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Incog said:
I am going to keep this tip very short.

When a girl who you are acquainted with asks, "What are you doing tonight?"

Run with a variation of one of these:

1) "If all goes well, you."
Unsure? she is the prize
Unsure? she is the prize
3) "Hopefully you."
she is the prize

Things to bring:

1) Balls
2) A smile

Enjoy.
I hope you understand why it isn't good from my point of view.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao!! Definetely using this one today! I love the C&F. But Be advised If your creepy and ugly you might get slapped with a sexual harrasment suit. There are really some guys who shouldn't say stuff like this! Lol

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC and theoretical. Puts her on a pedestal.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

An AFC remark like:

Easily becomes a cool:

2) "Depends if you play your cards right"

The emphasis being of course, she knows you know you're worthy of her, that you aren't going to chase or try and 'win' her (like the original comment) and that she's the one whose going to have to do the work for you..

Which would be far better for obvious reasons.

The Muscly Jerk

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Exactly.

An AFC remark like:

Easily becomes a cool:

2) "Depends if you play your cards right"

The emphasis being of course, she knows you know you're worthy of her, that you aren't going to chase or try and 'win' her (like the original comment) and that she's the one whose going to have to do the work for you..

Which would be far better for obvious reasons.

The Muscly Jerk
Right. But you're still missing the link between what and who...so...

Her: What are you doing tonight?

You: Don't you mean 'Who are you doing tonight?' (Cheeky grin etc.);)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of something that every DJ should master: Segways!

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about "well, hopefully your mum, but I heard that she was busy tonight so do you want to go for a drink?"

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the variations. Definitely improvements, but to call the original strategy AFC is not accurate. If it is applied in an AFC manner, tone, with awkward body language, then of course it will come across as AFC.

Confidence is a must, with this as with all other tactics. Try to avoid using this on strangers or females who you haven't worked skills on already. If you jump straight to this, then yes, it will come across as weird.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doin this move since Jr. High School....

Seriouslly, i've been doin this move since Jr. High School and its not AFC at all. I admit that I don't use it with women I've known for less than 2 weeks, but its never recieved a callous reaction. What usually happens is as follows:

Girl: What are you doing tonight?

Me: (Confidently) You

Smile and hold eye contact, and even wink if its in your game. All that happens is the girl will blush, give me the "oh my gawd i can't believe you just said that face", and/or slap me on my arm as I chuckle and ask again while being even more interested in the real answer now. This should be the beginning of a self-fulfilling prophecy if you really intend to "do" her that night.

Other reactions include (usually said as she smiles) "is that what you think?", what makes you think that?, or "You wish."

Those are just the more memorable reactions i've encountered.

Being that I like smart/intelligent & self-confident women, if they can't volley a serve like this, or doesn't find this humorous, then she's pretty much not the woman for me anyways.

Hope this was helpful, as I have used this "line" for years.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No the first were AFC responses

you: if i play my cards right, you (Man this is just setting you up to get ****ttested)very afc and DLV
her:O so you think YOU can get im my pants?
you:(confused cause you thought this would work but shot yourself in the foot so you come up with a response that DMLV and a neediness for your target)

Now this is a better way to say the exact same thing while making it a hell of alto more interesting while accomplishing many things

you: You,(pause) but only if YOUR play your cards right,(basically a male version of a **** test you can use any response she gives to calibrate while not making you look less valued and sets up tension because you look like your DLV by saying YOU pausing then really DHV by setting up a standard she must live up too almost a tension loop in itself)

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT happened to this place??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Holy Sh1t! How can you people in anyway think that advice is good? The variations are just as bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate hearing the term AFC, cause 90% of the people who use them are themselves chumps. I guess pook, BBB, Photo1 are all gone huh?

Please, for the love of the lord, don't sit there and think of lines to actaully use if someone says something to you, you can't get more mechanical than that. C&C is good to practice, its jsut good when you think up examples, however, that example is too unrealistic, you sound like Quagmire for fvck's sake!

Trust me guys, in real life Quagmire would not get laid.

THe whole point of C&C is too look c0cky in a cute way, not look like an a$$hole, or lame. ANd all those examples will put you in one of those catagories, depending on how you say it.

Be funny, and wacky, even dirty, but never so blantly towards her about you, and NEVER to a female aquaintance you see around enough to not consider a stranger!

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, lighten up. ^^

It's a fun line, and if you have balls, confidence body language, and FUN, when you do this, who knows where it'll take you.

If she doesn't like it, so what?

damn man, rules are meant to be broken. Why would you ever use the phrase NEVER like that.