Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

quick tip on tracking self-improvement on yourself and women- make a list

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, make a list. It sounds corny but it gives me an overview of my self-growth. We're all here to improve and you want to see how well you're doing. It doesn't always have to be about women. I have 2 lists that I keep in a Notepad on my computer, and I update it often. If you think it's corny, you're close-minded. It keeps me organized. Read on- 2 lists I have:

1. Girls who have interest and are potential dates

You might not agree but on this list, if I am single, I want to have at LEAST 3. This should help you from catching that terrible one-itis. For every girl that drops out of this list, replace it with another and don't stop at 3. Keep going. You're not playing, you haven't comitted. Once you find LTR material, it's okay to get rid of the list. Always have a lot of female friends though to keep your game up.

2. Friends you can depend on and trust

When you was little, you might have had a friend you called "best friend" yet you weren't really that close. I like to meet new faces, and it helps this list. Constantly meet people, men and women. Meet their friends. Get close to them. Right now, I only have 2 on my list, even though I have countless friends and aqcuaintances. I find it harder to find guy friends that you can just really vibe with and talk about hard times. Maybe I just haven't seen the right crowd yet. Have as many on this list as you possibly can. And don't just put ANYBODY. Put people who you could really DEPEND ON AND TRUST. People who will be there and not just abandon you because of their own agenda.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
If you don't want to make a list, your cell phone phonebook would work just fine, I'd imagine. You could make voice or text comments.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting ideas..

I dunno if i could bring myself to make a list and keep it going though..

I would just feel like I am in network marketing or something.. where i feel pressured to meet new people every day etc. or if i went out i would feel expectations..

however you are making me think..

Helios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard of a black book?