Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick rundown of my night

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a club last night with a friend of mine to meet a girl that I was interested in. I didn't feel like dancing, so I hung out on the side two steppin' a little bit, but didn't go all out. When we met up, I immediately started to kino her. she commented on how good I looked. When I talked to her, I rubbed her arm, put my arm around her waist, when talking into her ear. She started to dance with me and was impressed with my moves. We were definitely flirting and I wanted to leave while the iron was hot. Before I left, I asked for her number and she gave it to me. She then looked at me and said she liked me. This is where I flubbed up a bit...instead of saying something smooth, I said I like you too, I think you are pretty and cool. I then said I would call her over the week. went to another bar and texted back and forth with her for three texts then stopped.

what do you guys thing

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you could have taken her home

'i'm a bit thirsty and peckish, my place is round the corner, fancy coming along?'

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first of all, when a broad says she likes you, you say "Yeah, I know!" (or something different that she´s not expecting for). I´m sure you agree with me that the answer you gave is the last one you should have given...

Second, you got her number. Great! But, you just don´t start texting her right after you left the bar. Either you make a move to take her elsewere there, or you decide to left and only contact her a few days later.

Think about it!!! You make things in order to show yourself as a guy that as a lot of options and right after, you´re texting her back and forth...! Don´t ever do that again, dude!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oscarxp25 said:
She then looked at me and said she liked me. This is where I flubbed up a bit...instead of saying something smooth, I said I like you too, I think you are pretty and cool. I then said I would call her over the week. went to another bar and texted back and forth with her for three texts then stopped.

what do you guys thing
Hey it's not the end of the world. I would have said, "'like' as in 'answer when I call?' (or 'when I call you sometime?')" Then she will be waiting on your call. If she doesn't (answer) then call her some other time, and if she still doesn't call one of the other #s you hath collected, or maybe one you Know will fvck.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not dead in the water yet. Despite what people here say, its not necessarily a bad thing to text right away, depending on what you say. You should have been aiming for a meet up with it though. Texting a couple times with funny or interesting texts to keep you in her mind is good. As they would say at RSD, be sure you're GIVING value, instead of taking it. You MUST say something interesting or off the wall, that will make her laugh, or think highly of you.

DO NOT say something like "It was nice to meet, maybe we can do it again sometime."

Why did you leave the club if you and her were hitting it off so well anyway? Did you at least go for a kiss?

One more thing, before you left, were you at least suggesting that you get together sometime? Thats always a good thing too. "Oh, you like sandwiches? so do I! i know the best sandwich place in town. If you're nice, I'll take you there sometime." Thats you're excuse to take her out again.

Overall, Im not seeing anything too bad with your interaction. I think they were minor mistakes. When you said you liked her back, really wasnt the BAD way to do that. Its not like it was three dates in and you expressed your true feelings to her, so I dont think it was too bad. To say, "You're kinda cool too." would've been better. Remember to keep her guessing about you!

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, thank you to everyone who has responded.

Horaholic...I like your name...haha...here is some of the answers to your questions.

1. the reason I left the club so early is because I wanted to create a sense of tension with her. I wanted her to miss me and not throw all the cards on the table that night.

2. When I asked for her number and I was holding her, she was trying to be pulled away from me by her one friend, but she remained in my arms giving her the digits. There was a points where Mystery's words of advice came into my head that goes something like this, "if you think you could of kissed her, you probably could of." I had a feeling she wanted me to, but I am new to all of this and was happy with what I accomplished.

3. the texts at the other place informed her my friend and I were playing pool with girls who were annoying and I had a good time. She texted me asking why I left then said she fell cause she was drunk. Last thing I said was I gg...don't fall, drunky!"

4. I have hung out with this girl before and have esculated the kino and flirting more and more each time. I definitely feel more in control with this one chick then the other failures before.

5. She is a self proclaimed spontaneous person and my plan is to call her one night after work or school and ask her to hang out on the spot. She specfically said she hates planning.

thanks again for your feedback

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oscarxp25 said:
5. She is a self proclaimed spontaneous person and my plan is to call her one night after work or school and ask her to hang out on the spot. She specfically said she hates planning.

thanks again for your feedback
That's what you want, the spontaneous ones. Planning ones suck most of the time. They flake more, they don't put out as well, or suck sexually. I don't really care for most planning hoes. A few of them surprise me, however, from time to time. It's been a while though, since one of them planners have not taken me for granted, I'd say as far as back as early August. I've never been able to set a date with her again cause she's got a rich mother fvcking boyfriend from Lake Tahoe, CA. She's contacted me recently after months of ignoring me my attempts to contact her via phone, email, and text. Come to think of it, it's only when I said something to a mutual friend about her, that she all of a sudden tried to contact me. I guess That's what it takes, having her *think* that I'm saying stuff to other people about her. She acted like she's just now seen my email. Whatever. I'm ignoring HER now.