Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 2nd date with a girl on friday and I'll probably just take her to a bar for a couple of glasses of wine and some interesting conversation. Question; When our table is kind of like a "booth" that is meant for 4 people with benches on each side..where would you sit? I think it's very unpractical and formal if we sit on each side of the table and have to lean in to talk. I would prefer to sit on the same side to get a better connection and use light kino and teasing etc. How do I make this happen without looking like a creep or someone without social intelligence who just invades her privacybubble? Any ideas?

Cheers

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I was pondering this very thing the other day when considering where to take this hb I know. The solution that worked for me (and worked very well indeed I may add) was to find a place that had SQUARE tables for four (with chairs on each side). I just sat in the seat next to her. This was a bit more intimate than sitting across the table, and made kino, eye contact and conversation much easier. She thought nothing of it when I sat next to her instead of across from her (which I have done before with this girl).

If the place you're considering has a combination of both, then just request a square table when it becomes available.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds good. The tables I was thinking of are infact square. Some have benches some just normal chairs.

Like you said, it will be more intimate, relaxed and casual to sit on the same side. You will also be closer to her and I personally feel like it's easier to give sexually charged looks with my head tilted to the side. I feel like you can vary the gazes and looks a bit more than if she sits right in front of you across the table..How did you naturally progress the kino though? I haven't decided on my "strategy" yet. Dunno if I should show her active disinterest or do a more direct approach. I will just assume attraction, 'cause hell..she's already going out with me for the 2nd time. My job now is just NOT to screw up :)

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what the situation, I would _always_ sit across from her. ALWAYS.

But that's just me.

In my head when I think of you sitting next to her with no one across, my mental image of you literally gets smaller. You actually seem smaller in my mind's eye.

That can't be good.

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha,

I am with you, I always sit across from her ALWAYS. Even if I am on a double in the booths I will sit next to my buddies date Across from mine.

This way you can maintain eyecontact and control the conversation by leaning in and leaning back.

Sitting next to or at a 45 to (in those square tables is silly)

It is so much easier to seduce her when she can see you

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is true. ALWAYS sit accross

FR:

I picked this chick up at our campus bar,

got her number.. excessive kino.....

anyway,

I took her out to a table where my buddies were sitting... they were sitting next to eachother on one side of the table.. so we sat next to eachother on the other side... NEXT TO EACHOTHER..

bottom line is my buddies basically took over the conversation.. and every time i stole her from that conversation they'd sortof go silent for a while.. and then rejoin our convo..

because in was sitting beside her i basically gave the stage to my buddies... they didn't have game on her but they were chatting her cause they were smaashed..... anyway..

because i had to work too hard to hold her attention... (i don't try very hard, and expect her to pay attention) I gave her a dismal goodbye... i mean.. wahtever.. she was -- i'd say, a HB7.5-8 .. but shes not that special.. needless to say i didn't call her.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm I hear what you're saying guys. It will be just the two of us, so having her full attention won't be an issue no matter where i sit. How do you suggest I initiate Kino when she is sitting on the other side of the table? I'm not sure about this. It just feels so formal. Having 1,5 meters in between us can't be any good can it?

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you initiate Kino?

Are you serious?

Under the table of course

There are endless ways to do it

This is so easy I am not even going to give you an example

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sit across from her. You won't be able to kino her up.

Sit on the bar stools if possible that way the kinoing is easy. Or sit at one of those square tables at 45 degrees, turn your chair towards her and kino away.

zolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong Wrong Wrong

next to and 45 are killers on dates

Across is the best

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zolo;

You honestly can't suggest i feel her up under the table? Footflirting and stuff like that is to lame to even consider..

I think I will try sitting at 45 angle or next to her. Then i can run the trust-test, esp test w/kino and be closer with her in general. I can also keep my distance if she's not receptive. If she IS receptive, it would be very akward to get up from my seat and move over to her side. I'll post a report on how it goes..