Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

What would you do in a situation where you tell a woman to go out with you, and then she agrees but also says she´s going to invite female friends of her´s?

Thanks

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, should I go in spite of her friend go too or should I just tell her to forget it?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Guys,

What would you do in a situation where you tell a woman to go out with you, and then she agrees but also says she´s going to invite female friends of her´s?
Well personally,if I were the one who asked and invited her out,if the whole subject of a date was MY idea,then I would tell her no.

If she had told me she was going to invite her friends along,I would have responded like....

me:Hey look,I asked YOU out. I wanted to see YOU.
It's a date,not a girl's night out. You can hang out with your friends whenever you want,but tomorrow (or whenever the date is) you're hanging with me"

That's what I would say,and if she said that she wouldn't go unless her friends could come too,then I'd say...

me:Alright,then forget it then. Bye."

Then I'd leave.

I don't know why she said that to you,but it may just be a lack of comfort.
You may just need build more comfort in order to make her feel comfortable being alone with you.

What you should do is schedule the date in a public place where there are lots of people and spend time there.

That should help her to loosen up to where she'll feel more at ease being alone with you.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is food for thought...

My current girlfriend pulled that stunt on me for our first solo date. We had gone out with a group of mutual friends once before. I called her to invite her out solo... and she asked if she could call one of our mutual friends...

Turns out she did it because she was nervous... but years later we're together.

So there is no right or wrong answer. Just BUILD ATTRACTION. its the only thing you have the power over.