Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

quick question

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I admit ive never had a girlfriend so anyways ive been seeing this hb8 she is very cool and we actually have alot in common. I met her through a friend of mine. We have been on so far five dates she is very awesome. Like I feel like we get along really good we basically like the same music which is really cool. so anyways I want to make her my girlfriend now,so do I need to tell her hey do you want to be my girlfriend or how does that work? please help me out. im sorry if this question is dumb its just I really dont know.

take care everyone.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all you let her make you her boyfriend. Never ask her to be your girlfriend and do not tell her how you feel about her. Secondly have you had sex or even kissed her yet?

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your window of opportunity is slipping away.
Set up a date in a couple of days and go in for a kiss.
Don't wait till the end of the date. Read her body language
as best you can and then make your move.
Man up and take the lead.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say next time you go out with her, read her as best as you can and try to warm her up to you (C+F, kino etc.) If you didn't relegate yourself to friendville, you might be able to move in.

Just bite the bullet and hope you didnt get LJBF.

Good luck.

Catamo

Reaction score
5 dates!? if you havent gotten far with her after 1 date ur likely just gonna be friends. Women want men. Men dont cautiously ask a girl to be their girlfriend.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well we kiss and stuff but how do i know if shes my girlfriend yet? are you just suppost to assume then how does that work?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killbill said:
So I admit ive never had a girlfriend so anyways ive been seeing this hb8 she is very cool and we actually have alot in common. I met her through a friend of mine. We have been on so far five dates she is very awesome. Like I feel like we get along really good we basically like the same music which is really cool. so anyways I want to make her my girlfriend now,so do I need to tell her hey do you want to be my girlfriend or how does that work? please help me out. im sorry if this question is dumb its just I really dont know.

take care everyone.
killbill,

DO NOT verbalize your intent on the matter...

At no point will you bring up the subject. You will wait until SHE says something.
Youwill only show her your commitment and loyalty through ACTIONS.

You simply show her thorugh your actions.

Call her, talk to her, show her intimacy.

Ask her how her day was.
Make sure you are physically demonstrating your affection to her.

But don't go overboard with this "She's my GF now!!!"

5 dates is too early for young people, kill.

Take your time, slow things down.

Enjoy the moments you have with her. You can't do that if you're all anxious to get into her panties, and posses her.
You can't truly enjoy a woman's company if you're too inside your own head.

I know you're young, and are impatient and want her now..but trust me..wait a little longer.

See if you can get HER to start bringing up the "talk'.