Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question...Why do women give LMR?

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More specifically, why do they say things like "We're not having sex tonight", when in fact (more often than not, at least) they do actually want it?

Do they not want to seem like a slut? Do they want plausible deniability to say "it just happened" to their friends afterwards?

Just wondering if anyone can explain the reasoning LMR, or give any thoughts on the matter.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't want to FEEL like a slvt.

Remember. With women it's ALL about how she FEELS. How you make her FEEL.

She can justify anything to herself as long as she FEELS good about it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

agreed

also some chicks will use the whole "we aren't having sex tonight" as a power trip

believe it or not a lot of women's main goals is too make herself your number one priority at any cost

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually a good sign when a woman says that because then it's obvious sex is on her mind. I consider it a part last minute sh!t test to see how you react. In some cases she actually means it but that is usually an exception and given out with a sour b!tch face.

I had a girl invite me to her hotel room at midnight and said the same thing before we went in. I just laughed on the inside. Lay down on her bed of course, to watch TV. Had sex 20 minutes later.

Ray S

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take "we're not having sex tonight" to mean something along the lines of "I hope your not just seeing me for sex", as they always do it anyway.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of the reason they say this, too, is because a part of them wants to feel like they're being "bad" or breaking some kind of rule. But, in order for them to do it, they need to have a rule to break. So, if they say "we're not having sex tonight," they've now made a rule that, in their head, they have to force themselves to stick to. But, of course, women don't want to be told what to do, even if it's coming from them, lol. So, out loud they're saying "we're not having sex tonight," but their subconscious is saying "you can't tell me what I am or am not doing, I'll have sex if I want to, dang it!"

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why women LOVE alcohol ("omg! I did that last night? I don't even remember!") Sometimes it's true, many times it's a way to sweep (rationalize) 'disgraceful behavior' under the rug despite fully remembering.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must spread some rep around before giving it to PureFilth again.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:

Yeah, this pretty much covers it. Nicely put.