Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick question for the 35+ year old guys

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing some research and would love to hear your thoughts.

When it comes to meeting younger women online, what do you struggle with most?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 50, I don't approach women under 35 OLD. The younger women I've gotten have all been met out or at social things.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion (obviously not based on experience) is that she might judge you for being older, which would mean maybe you should work on rapport a little more.

But thats just a shot in the dark.

Just understand when meeting girls online some of them are going to not trust you because you are a strange man, you could be anything especialy because of the stigma that its creepy that older men date younger women.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
At 50, I don't approach women under 35 OLD. The younger women I've gotten have all been met out or at social things.
Ditto... I can consistantly pull women in their early 30s at 48. Doupt I could with an on-line profile. Met one today on the street today, we have a date this Sunday. I do just fine without dating websites... when you met them in person you know what they look like and you have a chance to sell face to face.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shadow Dancer said:
Doing some research and would love to hear your thoughts.

When it comes to meeting younger women online, what do you struggle with most?
"Online".

I don't have those struggles in real life.

Women who are attracted to you first don't hold up a shopping list after-the-fact. Women online hold up the shopping list first, then pursue attraction.

It just doesn't work that way.

Avoid chasing women. Try even harder to avoid chasing them around in virtual reality.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just hooking up to fvck, tell them whatever they want to hear.

I see "no one over 35" a lot. I read that as "tell me you're 35."

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had much luck with significantly younger women. Must be my "game" isn't tight enough.

When I was 29 I banged a 19 year old. She was kinda chubby for me though and hanging out in her college dorm room felt very odd so it lasted about 3 weeks.

And when I was 38 I banged a 28 year old. But that 28 year old was looking for a "dom"... ie., a guy who would tie her up and tell her what to do and stuff (and also buy tons of sh*t for her ;) ). Not my style so it didn't last more than 3 dates.

Dunno man. Some older guys attract young chicks like flies. I've never been that lucky.

So I'd have to say my struggles are all across the board: getting any response at all, getting followup responses, etc.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
"Online".

I don't have those struggles in real life.
Exactly.

Meeting women online is a much different experience from meeting women in real life. In the online world, I have most success with single moms in their mid to late 20s. In real life, I can pull women in their early to mid 20s, kids or not. Last year I dated a 19 year old I met in real life.

The results from online dating aren't good enough to rely on for a consistent flow of pu55y. I use it to supplement what I'm doing in real life, especially if I don't have many orbiters.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I've never had much luck with significantly younger women. Must be my "game" isn't tight enough.

When I was 29 I banged a 19 year old. She was kinda chubby for me though and hanging out in her college dorm room felt very odd so it lasted about 3 weeks.

And when I was 38 I banged a 28 year old. But that 28 year old was looking for a "dom"... ie., a guy who would tie her up and tell her what to do and stuff (and also buy tons of sh*t for her ;) ). Not my style so it didn't last more than 3 dates.

Dunno man. Some older guys attract young chicks like flies. I've never been that lucky.

So I'd have to say my struggles are all across the board: getting any response at all, getting followup responses, etc.
I actually have more fun with women who are also in thier 40's close to my age. I used to have self imposed rules that I wouldn't date women who were 18 years younger than me. But I realize that's just stupid. I used to think women in their 20s were different, but they aren't other than they are much more interested in looks than older women, Women in their 20s will look at a older man as a affair that is a life experience... they will never really be serious about you. An affair with a much older man is like a chapter in a romance novel. It gives her something to talk about with her friends. "OMG, how old is he!"... But like I said, you REALLY have to work on your looks, which takes a lot of work... I'm up before dawn everyday, 16 miles on my bike and hit the weights.

The other thing you have to remember with younger women is that if you are older, they really don't look for 'potential' like they will with younger guys. So demonstrating male strength qualities isn't enough, you actually have to HAVE those demonstably objective qualities, you HAVE TO have status and means at some level.

At my age younger women are a lot of work and it's NEVER going to last.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Zarky said:

All mature guys have at least one barrier we still stumble over on occasion. My own recurring hurdle would be remaining too aloof. Especially when the relationship has progressed past courtship.

Vulpine said:
Avoid chasing women. Try even harder to avoid chasing them around in virtual reality.
Give it a name. Vulpine is on fvckin' fire lately, and absolutely right.