Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

quick question about kino

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
im still new at this and im getting comfortable making approaches now, but what im really lacking is kino. i dont know when to start it or how.:confused:

if anyone could give me some examples or experiences id appreciate that. im still new here, so even a point in the right direction to a thread would be nice :)

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well heres ones i like, just say if u c a girl who dosn't look exactlly tonk, but is lifting weights anyway. just say "o i don't c girls usually lift up weights" feel her arm and smile and say "r u trying to build ur biceps". Kino is anythink though just touch her arm gently, move her hair out of her eyes and put it behind her ear. I am no master at this, just knows it shows results, if u need more advice jus look in don juan bible link is at bottom page it has a section on kino alone i think.

Reaction score
The first "Kino" move a boy makes is in grade school when he pulls a girls hair - for some reason this doesn't work when you become a man - I don't know why.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
While your telling her something interesting, put your hand on her thigh for a second. Or tell her something funny and put your hand on her arm. Ideally she should initiate kino, as this is womens nature when they are attracted to you

thissean

Don Juan
Reaction score
just simple as that? im sure if we are standing touching her thigh would be odd, but i get the mindset. thanks!

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stay above the waist if you are just meeting. Let her go below the waist if she wants, not you! A quick touch on the back of the arm, nothing more than 1 second.

If she doesn't reciprocate then discontinue.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a good way to start is:
- when you are telling her something, grab the arm between the elbow and shoulder.
- maybe youll like to try her back (a bit lower than the shoulder) or the upper part of the hips? (haha sorry im not too good with english)

I think the key here is:
1. At first it may be ackward but: Youll only achieve confortableness by practicing.
2. When practicing just touch where you wanna feel. (haha not there dude!) but you could check her hips or neck if youd like to.

If youre in for the girl: apply gradually more Kino, dont be afraid to touch a bit more. Is ok if she stops you. Belive, me: ITS BETTER THAN NOT TRYING AT ALL.

Good Luck!

Mr Plow

Banned
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
While your telling her something interesting, put your hand on her thigh for a second. Or tell her something funny and put your hand on her arm. Ideally she should initiate kino, as this is womens nature when they are attracted to you
No way? Usually kino hots up after *I* make first move? I kept kinoing some girl, and after some time she did start to do it back. I am yet to experience a girl initiating kino, in FACT, they usually apologise if they brush right up against me in some shape or form.

Plus it's pretty damn awkward in office/classroom settings, prepare for ULTIMATE c*ckblocking from ALL, even guys who want a piece of her too!

Eg:

*hand on her neck*
*she likes it*
C*ckblocker: *Clever remark* (couldn't come up with any good examples)
*awkwardness*

If you have tight game you can usually defuse it but I am not that good yet.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I'll tap a girl against the shoulder with the back of my hand as I'm changing subjects as if I just remembered to tell her something.

Ex.

"..........oh hey! Did you hear about blah, blah, blah?" *tap, tap*

Then I'll pat her on the knee as I'm winding it down.

"That's pretty much how it happens." *pat, pat*

Then I'll get up and leave to go get another drink or something and rub my hand across her back as I'm leaving.

"I'm gonna go get another beer." *get up* "I'll be right back." *rub hand across back as I'm leaving* *walk away without looking back*

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go google the Dicarlo Escalation Ladder

it'll keep you from misapplying kino and wonderinging wtf happened