Quick one lads and lasses, please....

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gonna visit this bird in Poland I know from Facebook (never met). It's real cheap and easy to get there and she's already offered for me to stay 'on her sofa'. Should I accept and obviously escalate (towards her bedroom) or get an apartment of my own for the weekend?

OsirisII

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man. Depending where you go in Poland. You will likely end up robbed or robbed and beaten up. I would not do it or encourage you to do it. I was there. Nothing good will come out.
Anyway good luck.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a gambler so i would just take the chance

does sound slightly suspect though , how well do you know her ?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known her for years and we have loads of mutual friends. Was more asking from a game perspective than safety. The bird is sound. And hot.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Balls to the wall and Yippee-ki-yay.

I am pretty sure 'you can sleep on the couch' translates as 'bring your A game or you will be sleeping on the couch".

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be quietly alpha but alpha as f***. With an Eastern European girl it's ok to have gentlemanly good manners. As long as they also see that you have an edge and a dark brooding side. You ve got your IDGAF down you'll do fine.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty sure 'you can sleep on the couch' translates as 'bring your A game or you will be sleeping on the couch".
I'll take it the other way: The couch is just an arbitrary excuse for this invitation to sound proper. This is safe for her and enables you to make it "just happen"... and if the mood is right she will let it happen. Next morning she will tell you "wow, I totally didn't expect that".... yeah right, I've never heard that before ;)

Of course it also gives her a safe way out if there's no attraction.

Regardless, best view this as an easy opportunity instead of a difficult task.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And great that u live in another country. EE girls go off but they are emotional vortexes.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've known her for years, but never met her?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've known her for years, but never met her?
Got in to FB chat groups years ago when I was working away from home. Obviously connected with people all round the world who you might never meet. She seems normal enough, attractive and she's offering me a free accommodation in a city/country I've never been to; anything else that happens is a bonus.

FB groups are actually a very good source of bored, horny and relatively sane women. The usual rules apply.

I've accepted the offer and gonna be saving a bunch on a hotel room which I'll use for entertainment instead.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what city will you be visiting ? Might grab a beer and exchange perspectives !
Warsaw.

Dayum shame, Living 3 clicks away from Gdansk, and going to Szczecin for the weekend.

Will be traveling through Warsaw on 26th though :) If your're still around there, let me know beforehand
Yeah..... it's not the kind of country where you can just hop on a train and meet someone for a couple of hours!

I'm planning on last weekend of September if that makes any difference. I can easily take leave of the chick for an hour or two on the Saturday for a 'business meeting' !

Last edited:

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet this girl at a neutral site first guage the situation. I agree with the robbery concern. However what are you gonna do with all your stuff?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet this girl at a neutral site first guage the situation. I agree with the robbery concern. However what are you gonna do with all your stuff?
Oh yeah. I'm not going straight to her place.... couple of cheeky vodkas first!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her... "If you try to seduce me its YOU who will be sleeping on the sofa... heh"