Quick Back to school tips

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
Ok, A few people have asked me if me and the girl I like are going out, because we always walk to school and back together, hang out at lunch together, always talk to eachother etc...

This good or bad or w/e???????
Ask her out now imo

If she starts saying no to those questions, which she will be forced to if you don't do something, the window starts closing.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
make sure you make your intentions known though...
Can you Rephrase that, I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intrextrovert said:
If she starts saying no to those questions, which she will be forced to if you don't do something, the window starts closing.
I don't think anyones asked her that I know of. I'm not sure though.

She gave me a hug right after lunch ended before we went to our classes. I kinda asked for it though. Mean anything?

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to join you hanging out or going somewhere outside of school. At this point make sure she knows your intentions are romantic (and not by telling her directly). Just spending time alone together does not necessarily convey romantic intentions. Keep the kino up, escalate it when you think it's appropriate. If she has been kino-ing back, then you can take the kino a step further than she has used it on you.

When you do get her somewhere alone, and not extremely public, go for the kiss. Don't ask her or anything, just go in and do it. If you've done well up to that point and she likes you enough, then she'll be into it.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, well she was talking to my friend, and she said that im slowly annoying her...

now what.....

dj_jazzybrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
Ok, well she was talking to my friend, and she said that im slowly annoying her...

now what.....
Looks like you were a little too clingy. Depending on the girl, you may already be too deep in the friend zone. You should have made a move faster.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_jazzybrad said:
Looks like you were a little too clingy. Depending on the girl, you may already be too deep in the friend zone. You should have made a move faster.
****. She is my friend sorta.

Should I avoid her for a while.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
I would leave her alone for a while...if she doesn't initiate contact with you after leavin her alone for some time...she prolly doesnt care..
She started a convo twice on msn after she said that to my friend.

Although I kept having the "dont wanna annoy her" thing in my head, so i pretty much totally failed at talking.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean you failed at talking?
When she wants to talk, talk. and try to make it fun.
the annoying part isn't because you talk to her, it's because she thinks you dont have anything better to do but come to her. Talk have fun but make sure you're keepin up with your friends, sports, hobbies, school.

When you're on this site, after a while, you're intaking so much information that you stop using your own SPIDEY senses. We're not there, you are. This site should only help you recognize some of the things you're doing wrong and right; it shouldn't dictate your every move.

Just keep that in mind :woo: :cheer: :rock: :) :box: :up: :D :crackup:

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By failed at talking, I meant it was a forced convo with her only slightly laughing or going yeah, or something. It wasnt flowing at all, I was just saying **** randomly.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im having a hard ****ing time keeping eye contact with chicks cuz I mean Im thinking that they might feel threatened because anytime I hold contact with a female its a long ass time its like they never look away from me maybe 2 out of 5, then I think like "maybe shes like wtf are you staring at" and im getting this sense that chicks think im too stuck up.... I mean I hear it all the time, from everybody and I dont know whyt they think this way...quite frankly though I dont care, I just dont want it to be effecting my game

rh79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you still need tips, but don't jump on any girl that says your hot the first week of school, even if she is hot/popular. I did this, and I am not looking forward to next week at all, annoying girls suck..... :cuss: :cuss:

Last edited:

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edit

Can a mod delete this?

Last edited:

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ what do you mean by that. The girl that I like btw, isnt that popular, same popularity as me I would say.

It seems I keep trying to get her, and then something happens where she says I'm annoying or something she finds against me, I try again, and then I get even closer to going out with her.

I was almost there this time. I feel if I try a few more times, if not once more, I got her.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you asked her out somewhere alone yet?
it's the best way to find out if she's interested in getting to know you..then on the date you can use the stuff on this site to help you guage her overall interest..if it feels good then set up; another time..
eventually if you keep escalating the kino and intensity..she'll ask what you guys are (bf/gf..friends.)

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill ask her out if things go good this week.

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
popularity doesn't matter

just be confident and comfortable and she'll naturally be attracted to you :]