Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick and easy breakfast idea

Mex

Don Juan
Reaction score
People always mention shakes for meals so this may not be entirely original. It is really more of a smoothie so I thought I would create its own thread. But since breakfast should have a bunch of calories, and it is usually a meal where nobody wants to cook due to schedule etc, so here is an idea that I have been using lately.

greek yogurt, milk, 2-3 eggs, 1 cup oats, then add any fruit for flavor. Throw it all in your blender and your done.

I add milk to make the texture more liquid-like so it is easy to drink (at least .5 cups of milk per 1 cup of yogurt for smooth enough texture). You choose the amount of yogurt and milk based on protein requirements. If you are avoiding milk you can skip it, but then you have to eat with a spoon. I suppose you could use water, but I have not tried, sounds gross, the point is to taste good too. The nice thing about this is that you can vary the flavor by using different fruits. I have even used peanut butter, but I prefer to have fruit such as blueberries for the vitamins and antioxidants. The last thing is that the eggs are raw. If you are afraid of raw eggs then just sub in something else, or have them a different way. You add as much or as little oats as you want, again, depending on carb requirements.

It takes 1 minute to prepare, 1 minute to drink, and another minute to rinse the blender. Can not beat that as far as time goes.

Cheers!

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have an easy time digesting that? I usually drink shakes in the afternoon. I seem to have a hard time digesting many foods in the morning hours.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good. As much as I like cooking meals that taste awesome, sometimes you want food fast and with no cleanup time.

Mex

Don Juan
Reaction score
allbeef said:
Do you have an easy time digesting that? I usually drink shakes in the afternoon. I seem to have a hard time digesting many foods in the morning hours.
I seem do digest it fine, but that is just me. I would not workout without waiting at least 2 hours though since the thick dairy tends to "stick" around if you know what I mean.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
allbeef said:
add a tablespoon of oil to your shake, it really helps digestion