Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick advice please!

Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah...
Okie there's this girl I met about a month ago that lives in a different city. She's been calling me every now and then and I decided to go down there and do my thing because she's practically been begging after the first time we met.

I brought a friend thinking we were going to a party but by the time we got there her and her hot ass friend were sitting in her car doing NOTHING. I was like... okie, so my buddy played wingman and got into the car with her friend while she got in with me and I did a quick seduction, and we ended up hooking up and doing everything but sex, considering the car next to us.

Car rolled up, took her friend, and left her me and my friend, so she told me to come back tomorrow BY MYSELF. Of coarse I was stoked, but then when I left she told me she had feelings for me.

The Problem...
What the hell am I going to say tomorrow when she says she loves me before we have sex? I know it's coming and I haven't gotten laid in two weeks since I've been sticking to boot camp basics.

Reaction score
wtf

Nobody has any advice? To save you from reading, what do you say to a girl that says she's in love with you when you're not dating?

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont even know she is going to ask or tell you she loves you! I think you need to chill out, on the off chance she does ask you then just say you only tell a girl you love her when you know you really do after a long time of being with a girl. If she just says it to you, ignore it and just carry on with your conversation.

Reaction score
ugh

I know she is, she always tells me she dreams about me and sh*t, says stupid girl stuff like I know something you don't, and thinks we have something together. I just panic in situations like that because I know if I don't I always say something C&J which is probably the worst thing to use in that situation. Thanks for the advice though.